What's new
World Wide Stereo

Win a Denon X5200W 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AVR with a copy of Mad Max Fury Road! (1 Viewer)

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
I've only had 5.1 since the mid-2000's because of the cost involved. I've always been fascinated with developments in sound reproduction, especially when it comes to surround sound. To be honest, it would just be great to finally be able to hear films in the best possible manner.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Raul Marquez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Raul H. Marquez, MD
Would love to add this receiver to my current setup. I have a 4K 65inch Samsung UHD which I recently upgraded to sUHD. and I am now trying to complete an Atmos Sound system where this receiver would fit in perfectly. Waiting to see if my current speaker system (Paradigm) will release Atmos enabled speaker modules. This receiver also includes Audyssey room correction which will be a big plus for me.

YanMan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Yannick
I have always been more of a PQ person than an AQ person, but ever since I went 5.1 five or so years ago, I have really come to appreciate how a good sound mix can add to a viewing experience. I would love this receiver as an excuse to add more speakers and get an even more immersive audio experience.

Thanks to HTF and Denon for the opportunity to win this (again).

jamminsport

Auditioning
Real Name
james doyle
I have a movie room setup but my current rig doesn't even have a receiver. I route everything thru my bluray player ;/ I have a nice 106 inch screen and great optoma projector! This receiver would change my life! I'd be living in my movie room probably the whole day ;P

evergreen1288

Auditioning
Real Name
Rick Mason
I don't have a Denon receiver. I saw one at a yardsale once and the guy wanted a lot of money for it. More than I had. I can't figure out how to enter the contest. So, howdy do. Have a pumpkin spice latte on me, but not on me.

Attachments

• MeControlMediumUserTile.jpg
    MeControlMediumUserTile.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 33

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I'd love to upgrade from my 15 year old Pioneer receiver to this beauty. I've been looking for good Bluetooth stereo tech and this would fit the bill. Hooking this up to my a/v system in the den would make my blu-rays and CDs sound amazing. A Denon Atmos would be a huge step toward my ideal set up. And Mad Max would be amazing!

endorfun

Auditioning
Real Name
Gary
I would just add 4 ceiling speakers to my 7.1 system. The Denon would simply kick-start the upgrade.

Wirenut

Auditioning
Real Name
Roger G
It would be great to retire my old Onkyo Receiver with a Denon X5200W 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AVR. Add some speakers topside and my Theater Room would be complete, Mad Max - Fury Road explosions are probably remarkable.

Tarry

Auditioning
This would be the perfect way to up grade my system without setting off the boss and the Denon x5200w 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AVR would allow for a few new speakers!

Signed,

Fingers Crossed

mrcapncaveman

Auditioning
Real Name
Jerry
I would gladly trade in my 5.1 for the Denon x5200W, already have the front and rear and bass but would certainly add a couple of ceiling speakers and a second bass, streaming from my NAS would be an added extra blessing.

RickLWright

Auditioning
Real Name
Rick
This would slide nicely into my system of M&K speakers and give me an excuse to buy a couple more Ken Kreisel surrounds! Also, a new chair with all the trimmings.

Brant

Auditioning
My receiver is painfully out of date without HDMI connections. A new Denon would make life so much easier.

Kelly Nicholson

Auditioning
Real Name
Kelly Nicholson
anything that can blast my beatles and dylan all day long baby..i dont have a good set up,please put me in the mix for this one thank you,and goodnight

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexj-12
Recent bookmarks