What's new

Who has the lowest number of posts per day... (1 Viewer)

Kyle

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kyle
Ha ha try this one on for size. (I'm just a big reader)62 (0.06 posts per day):D

Stevan Lay

Second Unit
This is my first post in over 6-months.
Here's my welcome message:
There have been 30619 threads and 271158 posts since your last visit!
Look like I have alot of catch up reading to do :)

Alister Willis

Auditioning
Hmmm, I've got to be somewhere near the bottom.
Don't post much but I do a fair bit of lurking...;)
Woody
*Edit* 0.03 PPD apparently...

Mark Murtha

Auditioning
Well... flexing my lurk muscles here...
I've been a member since 1998 - and with this post I now have a whopping ten, yes ten, total posts. Average - 0.01 per day.
How do I do it you ask? Lots of lurking, very little posting. ;) Seriously though, I just don't usually post.
Enjoy,
Mark

ToddMS

Stunt Coordinator
I'm at about .05...but I have posted twice today so that is gonna go through the roof! I registered about a year after I started coming to the forum- so I am quite a lurker as well, I visit for several hours a day :)

Todd

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
And the winner is.....

Brian Knolhoff

[113 posts]

December 31st, 1969

Brian has an average of 0.01 posts per day.

Don't start crying about his start date being pre-internet. We'd all have joined in '69 if we could have!

This is the self-proclaimed thread bump of the year!
Brian Knolhoff
[113 posts]
Brian has an average of 0.01 posts per day.
Wow -- a friend of mine recently brought this thread to my attention after googling around for my name. I've (obviously!) never been a big poster here at HTF, but to this day I still lurk around on the boards regularly.
Of course, that start date isn't accurate -- I think they did a server switch at some point, and wiped out a lot of the "member since" dates. But who knows...
In reality, I probably started reading the board back in 1997 or so? Maybe '98. I was in college and had just gotten a DVD player. Some things that were true back then:
* The board was small enough that you could be on top of basically all the active threads if you were interested.
* Several studios (Fox, Disney, and Paramount, I think...) still hadn't embraced DVD.
* Everyone was worried about Divx, the new pay per view DVD model from Circuit City that had exclusive content from Disney and others.
* Mike Knapp and Obi still posted here all the time, seemingly at the rate of one post every thirty seconds or so.
* The big internet DVD coupon bonanza, where they seemed to be giving DVDs away for a few years there, hadn't even happened yet.
This probably makes me the laziest poster that has ever been interested enough in HTF to keep coming back. Do I win some sort of prize?? :D
-Brian

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Brian,
Your profile still has you down as averaging 0.01 posts per day....
I'm kind of emotional right now because you brought back a thread I killed nearly 4 years ago.
Thanks man! ;)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Everytime one of you guys comes in here and posts about how low your post count is per day, it skyrockets up. :)

Mark Dill

Stunt Coordinator
I am curious what mine is.... let's see...

.25 - I thought I was a serious lurker, but you guys have me beat

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks