What's new

Who Has Pics Of Natalie Portman From Letterman (5-16 show) ?? (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
I hear she was awesome...let's see what all the hoopla was about

Oh and if anyone taped it, I'll send five bucks for the tape.

PhilipW

Second Unit
Go to cbs.com. They have the clip from the Letterman show. I just wished I had watched it live. Couldn't get it to blow up on the internet.

David Benkert

Stunt Coordinator
I was able to watch it, but unfortunately did not tape it to send you, sorry.

Natalie did look very stunning though. There were some funny things with her and one of the Stupid Human Trick participants after she left.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
The official Letterman site had her down for a Friday appearance. You know, tonight.

Bummed I am.

Johnny wilson

Stunt Coordinator
Man, she looks good enough to eat.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Dan B

Screenwriter
Oh my. Damn it...that's the last straw.

Speeds away to Best Buy to purchase a DirecTivo.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Nice dress! A beautiful young woman with a distinct touch of class in her appearance and personality. Another one of her attributes is that she has a normal, petite female body frame without any those surgical enhancements.

Crawdaddy

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
I have the full 72mb DIVX file from www.natalieportman.com... that's why that site has been so bogged down :) I don't have any good way to distribute it do it the sheer size of it. I thought it was quite striking the difference between the interview she gave on the today show that morning and the invterview with Letterman... might have something to do with the fact she's been on Letterman 8 times now. :)
And yes I would have to agree that that was quite some dress ;)
Brian

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
She seemed genuinely touched when Dave compared her to Audrey Hepburn.

She looked good in Clones, too.

//Ken

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure there's something I can come up with that's just as impressive as that guy squeezing himself through the tennis racket!

VicRuiz

Second Unit
She does have a beautiful face but she looks kind of anorexic to me. Her sternum and clavicle bones are clearly protruding. She better start eating more.

The unfortunate part is that teenagers that see her will actually believe that kind of body type is sexy.

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
She is a very strict Vegetarian. One of those that PETA likes to point out.

It is interesting to observe how she behaves in real life, and what she says. It's rumored that she used to have all of her fan mail burned. And until recently she has stared back at people who have seen her and stared at her in public. Was interesting when she made a comment that if Harrison Ford walked in to a room she was in she would gawk too.

Brian

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
The unfortunate part is that teenagers that see her will actually believe that kind of body type is sexy
I know what you mean and agree again. That anorexic/incredibly skinny look is all the rage. But remember it also depends on the individual. What some people find sexy nowadays... :eek:

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
It's rumored that she used to have all of her fan mail burned.
Well of course. I doubt she specified her mail must be disposed of "by fire", but a decision to thrash one's fan mail is a decision that is sensible. Can you imagine how screwy you would get if they actually read piles of mail that told you that you were the most perfect person in the whole world? As a child actor, that would have skewed her perspective on life pretty badly. Now that she's an adult, fan mail is just a waste of time.

Paul Sommers

Auditioning
I agree, she is a little to skinny for me. To me , she needs some meat and potatoes on those bones. She is an attractive woman, but she is a little too flat chested for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrharris
Recent bookmarks