What's new

Where is An American Tail??? (1 Viewer)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
This is still one of the best movies about a family immigrating to America!!!! And it is so adorable...where is it?

Frederick_Falk

Second Unit
I have asked the same thing about "Feivel Goes West", which is part two of this series. I would LOVE to have both on DVD and am still waiting! (not very patiently, I might add).

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
This is still one of the best movies about a family immigrating to America!!!!
Wouldn't that have been The Godfather Part II? :)
Sorry about the thread fart.
Actually I have been wanting this title for a long time as well. I sure hope Don Bluth and associates deem this film worthy of DVD treatment very soon.

Gavin_L

Second Unit
loved this movie when i was little. Would love to get on dvd, i would buy it :)
Feivel Goes West would be good too,
but please to not release the other 5 straight to video releases ;) was on the train one time and they played like feivel 6 ;) :lol:

Bob Black

Stunt Coordinator
Let's just hope it doesn't finally get released in "family-friendly" pan & scan like "The Land Before Time":angry:

Aaron Cohen

Second Unit
I am 92% sure that I recently saw a pan and scan (ugh) dvd edition of An American Tail sitting on a store shelve recently....

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
Actually,
American Tail & American Tail: Fievel Goes West are not yet on DVD. I checked Amazon.com & The Internet Movie Database (Link Removed ) & both of these movies are not yet on DVD.

I'm afraid we're all in for a long wait for this series as the licensing rights are owned by Steven Spielberg & Company(Amblin Entertainment)!:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks