What's new

What type of wall mount bracket? (1 Viewer)

allendehl

Grip
Real Name
Allende Hernandez
Hi guys,
Here I am again learning from the pros. Now that I'm waiting for my setup to arrive I'm planing in hanging my LED TV in the wall as close as possible to make it look nice and clean.
Of course I'm planning in running all the cables(power and signal) through the wall. (Cable, HDMI, Component...etc).
Im not totally sure I want to do this myself so I went to my local craiglist and found a few "companies" that do this type of work for about $100-$200, they even "include" the wall bracket in their prices.
This being said, I was checking monoprice.com and found there are a lot of different types of wall brackets. Either way(doing it myself or contracting it) I want to make sure I get a good bracket that serve my purpose, I'm afraid those "included" will be either cheap and/or bulky and ugly, so I'm planning in buying it myself.
So this is what I have/need:
- 55" LED TV ( super thin)
- No need to tilt
- Want to run all cables through the wall to the back of the tv
Any suggestion?
Thanks a lot again

allendehl

Grip
Real Name
Allende Hernandez
What do you think about this:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=109&cp_id=10828&cs_id=1082802&p_id=6431&seq=1&format=1#largeimage
Have you had any experience with it? I'd think I still need to find the studs correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks