What is Santa Bringing You?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Regulus, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Regulus

Regulus Cinematographer

William Hughes
    Merry Christmas to all my HTF Friends :D What is Santa bringing your way? I just received the following from the Jolly Man Steve Canyon Volumes 1 & 2 (Vol. 3 shouldn't be far behind) Adventures of the Flying Cadets Captain Video Tailspin Tommy Tailspin Tommy and the Great Air Mystery Using my "Santa Money" I have just ordered these Movie Serials (The Forerunners of today's TV Series) from "The Big River" :D Brenda Starr CaptainAmerica Captain Midnight Gang Busters The Green Archer Hawk of the Wilderness Jungle Girl Manhunt on Mystery Island The Masked Marvel Panther Girl of the Kongo The Perils of Pauline Trader Tom of the China Sea Post Away!

2. DaveHof

DaveHof Stunt Coordinator

He made an early visit to my chimney with season 4 of The Donna Reed Show.

3. Statskeeper

Statskeeper Second Unit

The "As The World Turns" sets - 20 Classic Episodes and Christmas in Oakdale.

4. cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly Screenwriter

Willard
    I received season 1 and 2 of Northern Exposure, season 3 of Designing Women, season 4 of Monk, season 2 of Taxi, Medium and 3rd Rock From the Sun, and finally the Fall of Sam Axe.

5. mylan

mylan Screenwriter

Every CD I didn't own from my new favorite blues musician, Joe Bonamassa: A New Day Yesterday Live So Its Like That Black Rock Ballad Of John Henry Had To Cry Today You And Me Sloe Gin Joe Bonamassa Live from Rockpalast DVD Black Country Communion, Joe's new supergroup with Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple), Jason Bonham (John's son), and Dereck Sherinian (Dream Theater). The only problem is trying to figure out where to start!