What's new

Press Release Lionsgate Press Release: About My Father (2023) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
about.png

SANTA MONICA, CA (June 20, 2023) – Sebastian Maniscalco’s hilarious comedy about what it means to be family, About My Father arrives on Digital July 25, and Blu-ray Combo Pack (plus DVD and Digital), DVD, and On Demand August 1 from Lionsgate. Maniscalco both co-writes and stars along with Robert De Niro (The Irishman), Leslie Bibb (Iron Man), Anders Holm (TV’s “Workaholics”), Brett Dier (TV’s “Jane the Virgin”), David Rasche (TV’s “Succession”), and Kim Cattrall (TV’s “Sex and the City”). Written by Austen Earl & Sebastian Maniscalco, About My Father is directed by Laura Terruso. About My Father will be available for the suggested retail prices of $39.99 for Blu-ray Combo Pack, and $29.96 for DVD.

Generations collide in this hysterical comedy starring Sebastian Maniscalco and two-time Oscar® winner Robert De Niro (including Best Actor, Raging Bull, 1980). Sebastian (Maniscalco) is encouraged by his fiancée (Leslie Bibb) to bring his Italian hairdresser father Salvo (De Niro) to a weekend get-together to meet her wealthy and eccentric family (Anders Holm, David Rasche, Brett Dier, and Kim Cattrall). As the weekend turns into an outrageous clash of cultures, Sebastian and Salvo discover that the great thing about family is everything about family.

BLU-RAY/DVD BONUS FEATURES
  • One Big Happy Family: Making About My Father
  • Sebastian: The Big Stage to the Big Screen
  • About My Look: From Frugal to Fancy
  • Theatrical Trailer
CAST:
Sebastian Maniscalco. The Irishman, Green Book, Somewhere in Queens
Robert De Niro The Irishman, Joker, Raging Bull
Leslie Bibb Iron Man, The Inhabitant, TV’s "Love Life"
Anders Holm TV’s "Workaholics," "Inventing Anna," The Intern
Davis Rasche Burn After Reading, United 93, Men in Black 3
and Kim Cattrall TV’s "Sex and the City," "How I Met Your Father," "Filthy Rich"

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Year of Production:
Title Copyright: © 2023, Artwork & Supplementary Materials ®, ™ & © 2023 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Type: New Release
Rating: PG-13 for suggestive material, language and partial nudity
Genre: Comedy
Feature Run Time: 90 minutes
Closed-Captioned: N/A
Subtitles: Spanish, French, English SDH
Blu-ray™ Format: 16x9 (2.39:1) Presentation, 1080p 23.98 High Definition
Blu-ray Audio: English Dolby Atmos, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio
DVD Format: 16x9 (2.39:1) Presentation
DVD Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks