What's new

What DVD Did You Watch Last? (1 Viewer)

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Didn't see a thread for this, so if there is one, this can be merged, I suppose; being that I still believe this is a viable medium and possess a formidable collection of discs (and still buy those that never made it to Blu-ray or UHD), figured this was a cool place for the remaining DVD fans to rejoice...

I'll kick it off with a Redbox rental for this evening, Welcome to Sudden Death:

1601495128683.png
1601495143531.png
1601495171750.png

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
The last DVD I watched was Hell Is A City. For the past few weeks it's been exclusively Blu-rays but I'll return to my large collection of DVDs at some point.

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
The last DVD I watched was Hell Is A City. For the past few weeks it's been exclusively Blu-rays but I'll return to my large collection of DVDs at some point.
Thanks for participating in the thread, Robin! I was afraid I'd be alone...

fdabbott

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Doug
Open Range with Kevin Costner and Dragon Slayer (1981) with Peter MacNicol, Ralph Richardson. Still wishing for both on a North American Blu-ray release. Maybe now that Paramount is releasing some new Blu-rays.

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram

I watched the Hell Is A City DVD a few weeks ago too. I was trying to figure out why it has not been released on Blu-ray. A clue is the print used is not in the greatest condition. Great Val Guest movie by the way.

I have Black Robe coming up. I can't figure out why this great Bruce Beresford movie has not been released on Blu-ray.

I have The Day Of The Triffids BBC DVD after that. I got fed up with all the controversy over the recent Blu-ray.

Yeoman007

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rick
We're watching The Rockford Files on DVD. In general, I prefer Blu-Ray, but some films and TV shows simply aren't available on Blu-Ray. Also, while some TV shows are on Blu-Ray, they're edited or syndicated versions instead of the full original episodes found on some DVDs.

Maxman43

Agent
Real Name
Bill
Didn't see a thread for this, so if there is one, this can be merged, I suppose; being that I still believe this is a viable medium and possess a formidable collection of discs (and still buy those that never made it to Blu-ray or UHD), figured this was a cool place for the remaining DVD fans to rejoice...

I'll kick it off with a Redbox rental for this evening, Welcome to Sudden Death:

View attachment 79401 View attachment 79402 View attachment 79403

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks