What's new

wharfedale speaker hookup (1 Viewer)

Matthew BW

Stunt Coordinator
I just got my new diamond 8.1's but I have a question about hooking them up. I also got the diamond center. All the speakers are bi wireable. In the book for the center channel the diagram shows how to hook up it and the bookshelfs. I will not be bi wiring it so it shows to connect the positive high frequency and the negative low frequency. The actual manual for the book shelfs showas to connect the positive high and negative high. My thought is that it doesn't matter as long as the jumpers are in place because the signal is going to both anyway. Is this right. Thanks

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Brian Fellmeth

Supporting Actor
Its important to make sure the bars make good contact with both the top and bottem posts, but as you suspect it makes no difference which post accpects the wire.

Matthew BW

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks.

So far I like them. they have already started sounding better as they have broken in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satimis
Recent bookmarks