What's new

Weekly RoundUp 9-28-2010 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
No corrections necessary...and not really any hubbub.

We started talking about hitting BB's doorbuster for the Combo pack back in post #3. Four more bucks for the bonus features and DVD (and digital copy) seems to be a no-brainer.

Now that amazon price on CSI: season 10...that's worthy of some hubbub!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

Originally Posted by Mark Cappelletty

FYI -- apparently the three-disc IRON MAN combo package is $19.99 in next week's Best Buy ad.

At this rate, it'll be $14.99 before Thanksgiving as I originally predicted.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I just locked in the $21.99 doorbuster price for the IM2 three-disc combo at BestBuy.com for store pickup later today, for those of you who can't get to Best Buy before noon but don't want to wait until next week for the Best Buy price drop.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I was on top of the BB door buster deal for the 3 disc set @ $21.99, but BB is dropping the price by $2 next week? That seems crazy, that would anger those that buy today! And it would benefit those who could not make the door buster deal.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Just out of curiosity, has anyone had to start showing ID to buy R rated movies at Best Buy? It happened to me this morning and they said it was a new policy. It made me laugh because I'm old enough that a liquor store wouldn't question my age but Best Buy thinks that everyone (whether they're 17 or 117 years old) needs to show ID to buy an R or unrated movie.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Hmmm... Is getting the IM2 BD combo pack today vs next week worth the extra $2+tax, especially considering I never made it to the theaters for it?

I guess it might be worth the wait if I know what other BB deals to expect next week (to save me the trouble of needing to hit BB 2x in 2 weeks).

Hmmm... I wonder how fast is free shipping from Newegg (to the NYC area)...

_Man_

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Originally Posted by Mark Cappelletty

FYI -- apparently the three-disc IRON MAN combo package is $19.99 in next week's Best Buy ad.

Well, since I bought it before I saw this, I'll get a price adjust on Sunday...

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I just got back from BB. I had to ask the cashier to be sure I got the Doorbuster deal. That's a good idea to ask for the price adjust next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks