What's new

Weekly RoundUp 10-5-2010 (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
OK, I see. I thought the larger pic was just a larger, legible version of the smaller pic. I see the diff now.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I have just added Matt's review of the BD of The Last of the Mohicans as a link in the pricing table in the OP.

Len Berkoski

Stunt Coordinator
I did the TRU coupon/TS3 preorder for $7.99+tax, but noticed the TS3 preorder card only had the 2disc blu ray pictured. Does anybody know if there were different cards for the 4disc, or will it work for either?

Len Berkoski

Stunt Coordinator
I did the TRU coupon/TS3 preorder for $7.99+tax, but noticed the TS3 preorder card only had the 2disc blu ray pictured. Does anybody know if there were different cards for the 4disc, or will it work for either?

Len Berkoski

Stunt Coordinator

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
There are two other mail-in rebates for BatB. One is buy 3 Campbell's Soups/ Chef Boyardee cans and get $5 back; the other is for something called Western Bagels IIRC and is for $3.

An online search will turn them up.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
I stopped by the local Best Buy to get Grindhouse. They received zero copies, had none in transit and said they didn't expect to get in any at all. So, once again, it's Amazon to the rescue. I went around the corner to TRU where I did the $5 TS3 pre-order, combined that with my Disney Movie Rewards coupon and walked out the door with the Diamond Edition Blu-ray combo pack of Beauty and the Beast for a grand total of $7.99 (plus tax) No fuss. No muss. To ensure my Best Buy trip wasn't a total waste of time, I did get a price adjust on the Iron Man 2 BD I bought there least week...

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
I just picked up Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition BD at my local (Murrieta, CA) Walmart for $19.96 less the $10.00 coupon. In addition, there was an on-package code for a movie voucher for one admission (maximum value of $7.50) to see Tangled in theaters.

The local Walmart had BatB BD in both types of cases: SD-DVD cases (a lot of them) and BD cases (very few).

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Originally Posted by Jeff Meyers

I just picked up Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition BD at my local (Murrieta, CA) Walmart for $19.96 less the $10.00 coupon. In addition, there was an on-package code for a movie voucher for one admission (maximum value of $7.50) to see Tangled in theaters.

The local Walmart had BatB BD in both types of cases: SD-DVD cases (a lot of them) and BD cases (very few).

Pittsfield, MA Walmart $18.99 minus the coupon. Also had the voucher. They had the DVD+BD for $16.14. Not that anyone would want that version.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
The Disney Store didn't even get any copies in BD cases. Oh well. (If I call Disney and asked, they'd probably send me a BD case for it -- I might do that.)

At any rate, it's a glorious disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks