What's new

Warner's Horror Slate? (1 Viewer)

scarabus

Grip
Real Name
Jim
First up, hello everyone, I'm new to the forum.

Ok, so, is Warner going to release some of their catalog of horror titles this Oct., aside from the announced Legends of Horror box?

It's getting late in the game...or myabe I'm just impatient!

Later

scarabus

Grip
Real Name
Jim
A little confused! Why is my login, Scarabus, appearing at the top instead of my name? Actually, why's it showing at all?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
I suspect that the highly anticipated horror box set IS their contribution for this Halloween season.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
I'm sure they'll release some more current titles for October. They have in past years.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I hope they'll have more than just that set.

I looked on their site. Not much. They did list some oldies like Dracula A.D. 1972. Hammer Horror with a thick cheese topping. I'll take it!! :D I wish their site was easier to search.

scarabus

Grip
Real Name
Jim
Davis DVD is reporting WHV will be releasing The Exorcist box set on Oct. 10...2 versions of The Exorcist, Exorcist II, III and both Harlin and Shrader's versions of the prequel. Nice to have every version in a tidy box, but is this the sum of horror titles we'll be seeing from Warner?

Here's the link...

http://www.davisdvd.com/news/news.html

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
No Director's Cut for EXORCIST III...? Then I think I'll stick with all my current individual releases... though WB may change my mind if they issue the original film with the "red" Warner logo...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks