What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Collection Announcement: The Broadway Melody (1929) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
I listened to the podcast today, and George said the new transfer is jaw-dropping. Same with CIMARRON.

As well, he said they found 30 seconds of footage cut from the film that they put back in.

On Facebook someone said the Eastman House has 26 seconds of color film, but they weren’t sure if this is true or not.

I’m sure George would have contacted them to see what they had.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Amazon placeholder added to top post. Should go live shortly.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Hi everyone! This is a last call.

I’m looking for ANYTHING related to the Broadway Melody…. Interviews, stills, ads, posters, anything connected with the film, Or stars Bessie Love, Anita Page, Charles King, songwriters Nacio Herb Brown, Aurthur Freed, producer Irving Thalberg… the episode of THIS IS YOUR LIFE (Bessie Love, 1963)… ANYTHING, no matter how small, may help.

My project is almost done, but I can always add more depending on what I find. Ive scoured the interwebs, but maybe someone else has something?

Many of you are well connected.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks