What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Want to get caught up on Disney Treasures? (1 Viewer)

mdnitoil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Here's one way to do it.

Looks like it'll include everything except the new Zorro releases and Elfego Baca and The Swamp Fox. Won't be surprised if we start to see a bunch of individual sets start showing up on eBay from folks trying to chip down the price of this big boy.

Joe Tor1

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Torcivia
Wow! That’s great news for a lot of people!

Just my luck, I ordered the long OOP first Silly Symphonies volume from Amazon marketplace three days ago! …And, in the past, paid a premium for the Goofy volume and one for the Mickey volumes as well. The rest, I managed to get for at or below list from Amazon or various B&M retailers.

One the plus side, though, I actually appear in one of the extra features of The Chronological Donald Volume Four. As a freelance scripter for the UNCLE SCROOGE comic book (note my “Icon”), I participated in a feature on the history of Donald Duck in comic books and, with a press run of 39, 500 copies, I wondered how many people would ever see the thing! It’s pretty informative, if I do say so myself.

…So, now it gets a “new life”, of sorts!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denapix
Recent bookmarks