What's new

walt disney treasures-any reviews yet? (1 Viewer)

steve blake

Stunt Coordinator
have got the silly symphonies and mickey mouse discs on order and can't wait for them.and i was wondering if there is any reviews up anywere?

Kajs

Second Unit
Real Name
Kurt
I have been checking every DVD site for the last week looking for reviews with no luck yet. The Disneyland USA DVD has been my most awaited DVD of the year.

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I too have these Walt Disney Treasures on order and have been eagerly waiting for them since they were first announced many months ago. I'm particularly pleased that they are aimed at the collector rather than the kiddie market - which probably explains why there is no prospect of a Region 2 release and why a number of internet suppliers are not even bothering to stock them. Are they such a minority interest?

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
playcentric.com e-mailed me and told me that 3 of the 4 (for some reason not the Mouse tin) have been shipped.

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
dvdfile now has a rave review of Mickey Mouse in Living Color. It has English subtitles, including those for Donald Duck! At last we will know what he's saying - is this good?!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malcolmfsims
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale