What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Veep - Season 7 (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Final table read

DtmAuEFUcAALKWp.jpg:large

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
- This entire country is getting more ...
- That's the demo we're targeting mostly on Facebook.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I will add here again just for the record and history. I predict the series will end with

Jonah becoming the president.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
"Did you do NO oppo-research on on our own candidate? How did this not come up??"
"The same reason it didn't come up that he moisturizes with minotaur-semen -- it's not one of the standard questions that you ask!!"

Jonah + running for POTUS + married to his step-sister + Woody Allen incest-jokes = awesome.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
This first episode was just wow. They are not holding back anything. They have gone completely apes***-crazy.

In the previous episodes, I probably really enjoyed, understood 2-3 jokes that I wanted to quote. In this episode I was counting like 8-9 great jokes in just one minute. It was totally crazy, probably more than 40 great quotes compared to 2-3. They crammed an entire season into one episode. So many jokes that I can't even remember which one I want to quote.

Last edited:

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
7x02 Discovery Weekend

- How are things on the Hill?
- Crazy as ever.
- Did Senator Isles try and... grab your ass?
- Oh, yeah.
- He used to say that mine was like a candy apple.
- Actually, Senator Isles is under investigation right now, so...
- For what?
- For the inappropriate...
- Oh, yeah, right. 'Cause that's bad now.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Selina's two-in-one burn on Amy and Dan was magnificent. The writers of this show are seemingly determined to make us miss the crap out of this when it's gone.

And yes, we're definitely cannonballing toward a Jonah-presidency, here. The only question is if Selina craves the spotlight so much that she's willing to become his veep once her campaign falters. Also great seeing Rhea Seehorn join the cast this season -- and it's clear that her character is gonna play a major role in Hugh Laurie's campaign's downfall very soon, for obvious reasons.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Ah, I did not think about that at all. Selina becoming Jonah's veep would be a great idea. Unless they want to make a spinoff with Jonah which seems the logical thing to do, they might not make Selina his veep.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
7x03 Pledge

Another great episode. I think Jonah is my new favorite character. So many jokes but I was thinking I can repeat none of them here. So many swear words.

The debates were great. I was surprised and disappointed that Jonah is under 5% and had to debate in the lower tier debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperMarty88
Recent bookmarks