What's new

Value Electronics & Industry updates (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
This just in from LG! We're included in the first allocation of C2, G2 and Z2 OLED TVs. We have a lot more information on our website.

Here's some of the dates:

We'll announce the prices and start taking online orders for the 55", 65" & 77" C2 Series OLED TV on Monday, March 7th. For the 83C2 & 77G2 prices and online orders will be listed on Monday, March 14th. Followed by the the rest of the screen sizes and the 77" and 88 Z2 soon after. Shipping will be within one week of the above launch dates.

Sony gave us a lot of new technical specifications and the new launch dates that are also just updated on our website.

We just became factory direct dealers for all of Zappiti's Media Servers and Reavon's three Universal Blu-ray players.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Although I can't speak for LG Display or LG Electronics or predict the future, especially in our current difficult times that seems to have effected so many things in the distribution chains and channels. I will say from all I have been told and been privileged to understand we'll see limited production of 97" G2 Gallery TVs no later than Q4 this year and hopefully sooner.

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
@Robert_Zohn ,

It looks like my OLED65E6P has died on me. I keep getting the following error message: "This app will now restart to free up more memory" The message comes on every 15 seconds and flashes the HDMI 1. It does the same thing with HDMI 2. Because of the frequency of the error messages, it won't even allow me to access the menu without reverting back to that error message.

Anyhow, what is the difference between the C1 and C2 as I'm looking at the 83" models? Also, are the G1 and G2 models that much better?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
@Robert Crawford Definitely check out WhisperStatus74’s latest videos. If you are buying a TV you intend to keep for 5+ years I would definitely go with the G2. Keep in mind it has unique mounting considerations.

For over a year I had my heart set on a 83" OLED, but that 77" G2 intrigues me because it's a little bit cheaper than the 83" C1. Furthermore, based on the stand and display's dimensions, I can use the same stand I currently use for my dead 65E6P. Also, it's in-stock as I can't afford to wait on the much more expensive 83" G2.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
At 12:01am PT tonight we'll announce the prices and availability of Sony's 75" and 85" X95K new 2022 flagship 4K HDR MiniLED with Sony's Backlight Master Drive and updated XR Processor. We'll also announce pricing and availability for Sony's 55" X90K Full Array Locally dimmed LCD/LED 4K HDR TV.

Sony X95K Whisper Status74 4:11 PNG.png

Of course, we can't help ourselves from discussing several other Sony 2022 series with their launch dates.

Last edited:

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
What is he talking about with the Comment about white spider web and screen door effect? I have 3500 hours on my G1 and have never seen any sort of screen door effect or white spider webbing.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
LG's first 2022 mass production 88" Z2 8K Signature Series OLED TV is in-transit to our showroom and will arrive by Thursday, July 7th or sooner!

LG-88Z2-wall-mounted.png

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks