What's new

V - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Season 2 starts this Tuesday. I don't remember much, but I think we left off with the people of earth finally knowing the Vs are a threat. If so, it should be a fairly fresh start.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I hope they do a better job with the footage "onboard the ships", but I'm not holding my breath. The greenscreen CGI stuff was so distractingly bad.

jack11

Auditioning
Real Name
jack11
I watch this movie for many time.I do not like this movie.I like comedy and fun movie.The oz is my favorite movie for all time.So I download oz season 1to watch once time more.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Interesting premiere. I knew that opening was a dream! Not sure if it seems contrived to deduce that Erica was experimented with by the aliens. Or if it is a cool thing to be revealed later to be some kind of larger thing. Why would they want to use humans for breeding if the queen can make more babies. Unless there is some kind of quality they are looking for that results from the hybrid. Sort of a Battlestar Galactica vibe. ( I'm still watching that series on BD, not done yet!) Jane Badler's reveal was kind of cool, though that lighting wasn't kind to her face. :)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I knew the opening sequence was a dream, but wished like heck it wasn't. This show could have drastically changed it's tone and went a totally different direction if they had pulled that trigger, and showed the earth shockingly now at war etc. etc. etc. The show could have changed tone quickly and it could have went somewhere I think would have been entertaining. Instead "dream" means we are likely to get a season of cloak and dagger. Boring. You could have years of a series of small resistence movement vs. the V with a third faction still believing "peace" is possible.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
At least the writers are trying to write some curiousity into the dialogue between characters in terms of broad motivations. Let's see if this "Species" spin on things (and it's a call back to the old "V" plotlines), but hopefully with a fresh twist or two on the product of such mating attempts.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was hoping some character in the show would have said (w/r/t/ red rain): "They from Mars!!! They're turning Earth into Mars!!!"

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I wonder why they still have to refer to themselves as V's. I haven't seen the original mini series since it originally aired, so I don't recall what they called themselves.

I forgot to mention, that sequence were Anna whips one of the ship captain's face off and then kills him was fun gratuitous CGI effects to finally show what they look like. And the baby too.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
...that sequence were Anna whips one of the ship captain's face off and then kills him was fun gratuitous CGI effect...
That was a cool sequence as well, but, given the very form fitting dresses Anna wears, where does she hide that tail?

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Originally Posted by Michael Harris

...that sequence were Anna whips one of the ship captain's face off and then kills him was fun gratuitous CGI effect...
That was a cool sequence as well, but, given the very form fitting dresses Anna wears, where does she hide that tail?

You...don't want to know...

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
We saw something running under her skin before it popped out, so it's internal. My leap on Erica's phosphorus wouldn't have been to "They experimented on me!" but "What if Ty's dad is a V?"

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Michael Harris

I was wondering also, in the original series, I don't recall any problem with the V's when they ripped off the rubber human skin. In this series, the human outer skin seems to be living and they seem to feel pain when it's damaged. I guess I am referring to last season when Anna ordered a bad V to be skinned. What I wasn't sure was happening was if they were skinning his human skin off? That didn't seem too pleasant a prospect for that V.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Count me in as one who enjoyed last night's episode more than any hour of the first season. Considering the behind-the-scenes chaos and rapidfire succession of showrunners, it's not surprising that the quality control was nil. Hopefully ABC used the extended hiatus to put a team into place that can maintain at least this level of quality. The introduction of Bret Harrison as the research assistant was a good start. I loved him on Reaper and his character here has more spunk than any of the existing characters.
Originally Posted by Nelson Au /forum/thread/307417/v-season-2#post_3767781

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks