What's new

Press Release USHE Press Release: Love Actually (2003) (4k UHD Combo) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
2LwaHG8.png

Includes 4K UHD, Blu-ray and a digital copy of Love Actually (Subject to expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details.)
Features High Dynamic Range (HDR10) for Brighter, Deeper, More Lifelike Color
Making Love Actually
Deleted Scenes with Introductions by Richard Curtis
The Music of Love Actually with Introductions by Richard Curtis
The Storytellers
Kelly Clarkson "The Trouble With Love Is" Music Video
Billy Mack "Christmas Is All Around" Music Video
Feature Commentary with Director Richard Curtis and Actors Hugh Grant, Bill Nighy and Thomas Sangster

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Amazon hasn't listed it yet. But plenty of sites are saying November 21st.

I am surprised that almost two weeks away, Amazon has no listing for this.

I have bought this title many times over. If I remember correctly there were two Blu-ray releases alone with one having an improved surround track. I am going to skip this 4k disc as the digital copy I obtained from the Blu-ray should hopefully uptick to 4k.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I am surprised that almost two weeks away, Amazon has no listing for this.

I have bought this title many times over. If I remember correctly there were two Blu-ray releases alone with one having an improved surround track. I am going to skip this 4k disc as the digital copy I obtained from the Blu-ray should hopefully uptick to 4k.
A free digital upgrade is usually dependent on if you redeemed the code directly from iTunes. Currently Movies, Anywhere is only place to redeem digital codes for Love, Actually that come with media per the back of the box of the 4K. Linking your iTunes account to your Movies Anywhere account will allow the movie to be watched on iTunes/Apple TV Library but if the code redeemed was the blu ray, it doesn't upgrade for free on iTunes if not redeemed from them. If you don't remember where you redeemed the digital code Movies Anywhere shows from whom you purchased the films you can view on their service and the date of purchase. I think Love, Actually on blu ray predates Movies Anywhere so it is certainly possible that the code used was redeemed on iTunes.

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
A free digital upgrade is usually dependent on if you redeemed the code directly from iTunes. Currently Movies, Anywhere is only place to redeem digital codes for Love, Actually that come with media per the back of the box of the 4K. Linking your iTunes account to your Movies Anywhere account will allow the movie to be watched on iTunes/Apple TV Library but if the code redeemed was the blu ray, it doesn't upgrade for free on iTunes if not redeemed from them. If you don't remember where you redeemed the digital code Movies Anywhere shows from whom you purchased the films you can view on their service and the date of purchase. I think Love, Actually on blu ray predates Movies Anywhere so it is certainly possible that the code used was redeemed on iTunes.

Gary,

Thank you for this. From the best memory, I believe I redeemed the Blu-ray code on iTunes/Movies Anywhere (both linked)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Gary,

Thank you for this. From the best memory, I believe I redeemed the Blu-ray code on iTunes/Movies Anywhere (both linked)
Unless you redeemed it directly on iTunes you probably won’t get that upgrade.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Unless you redeemed it directly on iTunes you probably won’t get that upgrade.

That’s what I did so I expect an upgrade.

I recently redeemed a Blu-ray code from Les Miserables and it immediately upgraded to 4k on iTunes

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
That’s what I did so I expect an upgrade.

I recently redeemed a Blu-ray code from Les Miserables and it immediately upgraded to 4k on iTunes
The reason I mentioned that is because you said you redeemed it on iTunes/MA with both linked.

Being linked doesn’t matter if you redeemed it on MA. Only if it was redeemed directly on iTunes. Hope I’m making sense.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong please.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The reason I mentioned that is because you said you redeemed it on iTunes/MA with both linked.

Being linked doesn’t matter if you redeemed it on MA. Only if it was redeemed directly on iTunes. Hope I’m making sense.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong please.
I could have also redeemed it on Universal’s site and then indicated Movies Anywhere or iTunes. That’s how I redeemed Les Miserables.

Thanks for the assistance with this

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I could have also redeemed it on Universal’s site and then indicated Movies Anywhere or iTunes. That’s how I redeemed Les Miserables.

Thanks for the assistance with this
If you click on the title in the MA app, it will tell you where you redeemed it.

Here’s mine.
1699884873796.jpeg
Good luck.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Love Actually was redeemed on iTunes according to the app.

Les Miserables was redeemed on Movies Anywhere and upgraded to 4k

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Love Actually was redeemed on iTunes according to the app.

Les Miserables was redeemed on Movies Anywhere and upgraded to 4k
Weird. My copy of Les Miserable was redeemed at Vudu where it’s still only HD but was upgraded on iTunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks