What's new

Undercover Boss (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The CEO was too busy trying to figure out the lawsuit from when he whacked the other employee in the face with a box while trying to load the truck!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
So...wife and I are watching Sunday's Undercover Boss tonight (recorded on the DVR). This is the one with the CEO of Roto-Rooter.

In the segment where he was sitting with the Customer Service girl who handles incoming phone calls in Chicago, they took a break after her exasperation with him and retired to a breakroom.

I paused the show and turned to my wife and said, "here's where we find out that she's a single mother with an autistic kid." After a few comments, he asks her, "do you have any family out here?" She said--I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP--that there's her autistic son and she's having trouble affording day care so her parents are watching him during the day. Score!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
So we've now turned it into a game. During each segment we pause the show while the CEO has an intimate moment with a specific employee and try to guess what their "problem" is.

Maybe we can turn it into a drinking game somehow!

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon

I paused the show and turned to my wife and said, "here's where we find out that she's a single mother with an autistic kid."
"What's wrong with being artistic?" - Nigel Tufnel

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks