What's new

Directors ULTIMATE VILLAINS TOURNAMENT (1 Viewer)

JenB

Screenwriter
Incredibly tough one-My favorite movie monster villain versus my favorite science fiction villian. In a toss-up, I pick:

Darth Vader

RemusL

Auditioning
Of course, I very much vote for Dracula. I don't really like Vader, because he's too overrated. I mean, he's a great villain and all, but honestly, he's not just that great.

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Dang... it would have to get down to Vader vs. Dracula, wouldn't it? The Dark Lord of the Sith versus the Dark Count of Transylvania. They're both scary, in my book. This one I gotta flip a coin on... Heads Vader, tails Dracula.

(flips a coin, calls it...)

Darth Vader.

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
We have a Final! This is a Final!!!

"Do you believe in miracles? Yes!"-Al Michaels

Darth Vader scores 6 votes to make YOUR WINNER with 9 votes,

And The Ultimate Movie Villain Of All Time...

COUNT DRACULA!!!!

Once again, a big thanks to everyone who voted, as well as a word of appreciation to the invaluable IMDB.com. I just wanted to say that I had more fun doing this tourney than any of the previous Ultimate Tournaments, and would most certainly consider a Part 2 down the line. Once again, congrats to the Count, and I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

JenB

Screenwriter
Yes, great job Ric! :)

Your tournament gave me a great reason to log into the home theater forum polls section again! :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks