What's new

TRUCKLOAD OF DVDS - Trades Welcomed (1 Viewer)

RickMo

Stunt Coordinator
Dennis: Rec'd the DVDs today, Friday. Thanks for the quick ship ... just in time for the long holiday weekend.

Joe Ferreira

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't received my package yet, I'm starting to get a little worried...Also, no response from Dennis regarding the shipping. He said he shipped it August 25th, should I be worried? I mean it's going from Canada to Oklahoma, so I understand the delay, but he hasn't responded to my emails.

RickMo

Stunt Coordinator
Joe, I wouldn't worry ... yet. It took about 10 days to get to Northern Cal and with the past holiday, it might take a bit longer. He sent it Air Mail to me and it also included something akin to a Canadian version of delivery confirmation. (At least that's what it looked like.)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I haven't received my package yet, I'm starting to get a little worried...Also, no response from Dennis regarding the shipping. He said he shipped it August 25th, should I be worried?
In a word, no. Dennis does a fine job and is trustworthy. Its the mails from Canada to the U.S. (and vice-versa) that are the problem -- SLOW! Dennis mailed three DVDs to me on August 25 and I received them yesterday.

The USPS truck is probably just about to drive up to your mailbox, Joe! ;)

Joe Ferreira

Stunt Coordinator
OK, thanks, after I posted, I looked at Rick's first posts and the one where he said he received the DVD's and did the math. Yup, it does seem to take awhile. I was just starting to get worried since I didn't check his credentials out before I sent Paypal. Whoops :b But I'm sure I'll get them tomorrow or so. Thanks!

Dennis Mc

Second Unit
Joe,

Sorry I haven't responded. Rogers (my ISP) is doing some work in the area which must be effecting my incoming mail. Your package has been sent and you should be receiving it shortly. Send me a PM through this forum if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks.

Dennis

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks