What's new

Trek Fans, take the survey... (1 Viewer)

Matt_Stevens

Supporting Actor
Just how are you supposed to fill this out when in part 2, it asks you to fill out all the questions, when, in fact, if you choose NONE OF THE ABOVE at the top question section, it is impossible to fill out any more!
Stupid HTML programmers for this thing are morons. I had to make 3 choices on that part, despite their not interesting me in the least.
icon13.gif

------------------
www.deceptions.net/superman

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for notifying me. I took the survey. I'm ready to drop $100 on season 1. Bring it on.
The features seem interesting. I hope "roundtable discussion of episodes with cast and crew" means we will see commentary on some eps.
------------------
Rationality is not a commodity which is evenly distributed.
Thank you Sci-Fi channel for Season 6 of Stargate SG-1
View SpaceDog's DVD Collection

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Took the survey. Although, it is unconfirmed and can change. The survey does give an idea of what the price and features of a Trek season set would be. I encourage everyone to take that survey.

Kevin_M_M

Stunt Coordinator
just trying to rally the troops to make sure they sign this bad boy!
ST:TNG come to papa!
------------------
They mostly come at night. Mostly... - Newt
DVD Collection

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I took it, too. Good questions. Agreed that the question asking for what your prize should be for a rewards question was dumb to be required when you said "not interested" in the rewards program.
Also, the bottom section of Part 1 where it asked you to rate how important certain factors were (like I already have the shows on tape, Price too high, I'd rather rent, etc.) is very confusing in its wording. Some of those don't apply to everyone, so can't be considered as a factor. With that wording it should have been laid out instead as an "Strongly Agree/Agree/Disagree/Strongly Disagree" style answer.
Also, noone can legally own DVD's of ST:TMP, Godfather, or SW:E1:TPM yet...but I marked "Yes" due to pre-orders. If you already own any of those on DVD, or the SW Trilogy, then you're obviously a bootlegger, right?
Other than those complaints, I am glad that it was there and will ask Martin Blythe to pass on my thanks for the survey to those responsible (or accept my thanks if he is the one responsible).
One last remark: "The Naked Cow"????
eek.gif

------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TwinTowers.jpg

Did you want us to respect your cause? You just damned your cause.
Did you want to make us fear? You just steeled our resolve.
Did you want to tear us apart? You just brought us together.
http://www.miami.com/herald/content/...ocs/000565.htm

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I found it interesting that one of the questions was about bonus "animated episodes". Now, with Star Trek's run ending on DVD, and the episode numbers almost matching EXACTLY between the end of the series and what they numbered "The Cage" to be (epsiode "99"), I thought they already had plans to release the animated series. Hmmm....
MIke
------------------
Listen to my radio station - Starman's Neverland
Link Removed

WoodyH

Stunt Coordinator
Grrr...I tried to take the survey, but the popup box never showed anything, and there's not an actual link anywhere on the site that I could find to get to it. I'd chalk that up as much more annoying than a clumsily worded survey - pop-ups are annoying enough on their own, but now I can't get to the survey without resetting my cookies because the site thinks I've already seen the pop-up. Bleah. :P
------------------
Woody Hanscom
Link Removed

Philip Verdieck

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Philip Verdieck
I want the "rewards" program offer to be an Exclusive Franklin Mint Snow Globe of Tasha Yar being eaten by the hate monster/Denise Crosby making the worst decision of her acting career!
That would be hilarious :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Thanks for the heads-up, Scott. That survey appears to be a pretty good window on the box set discussions taking place at Paramount. Interestingly, many of the features discussed are features I've imagined would be on there.
Unfortunately, my survey probably didn't take. I went ahead and gave them my e-mail address for the contest, but I got nothing but a blank screen when I sent it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks