What's new

Trading Post : Animal Crossing (1 Viewer)

Steve J

Agent
I am looking for NES games: Donkey Kong; DK Jr; Clu Clu Land; Excitebike; Pinball; Balloon Fight

To trade I have Golf; DK Jr. Math; and lots of peaches!!! God, I have so many peaches!!!

I am Steve of Figment

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Steve J:
I've got Excitebike and DonkeyKong... would LOVE to send ya either/both if ya could send me a few peaches to plant. :)
Also looking for an axe or fishing pole.
"James" in "w00t" (note that those are zeros in my town name)

James Nguyen

Second Unit
James Slade--
Some Cherries for some apples? :)
Would also be interested in a bug net--
* have a couple NES games thus far (Donkey Kong, Excite bike)
* Train Set (dunno how rare it is, just found it very amusing when I got one)
"James" in "w00t" (zeros, not Os)

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
The Nook 'n Go is open, and I have codes!
John in Wall: (In trade for a Cherry)
4sov@quVPaboog
vP9go3wCk@76VH
Slade in FalRiver (with a space in front of "Slade")
&dB4Z5EyZhd7U#
LQsxq@vc27QFJV
Mark in Havana: (In trade for an Orange)
xvsO7JGMxmrf&R
iR9rzRR9FgYGBy
Nigel in London:
aH@pPFQR5MW#YQ
mansPr%yFNmxjL
Steve in Figment:
U5reV7gMau85xu
bx&DzkP9OCg4rG
Apples for everyone!
I Need: Fruits other than Apples, Cherries, and Oranges (and Pears, I guess. I have a pear tree planted, but it has not yet borne fruit). I also got my letter from Nintendo and now have Pinball and Golf, if anyone wand to help me build my NES game collection (or needs either of those two)...
Toolio in Omaha

James Slade

Second Unit
Thanks Joel for the apple code, however I have restarted my game without the space in front of the name. Thanks anyway.
I will trade James Nguyen for some apples, so it is all good

James Nguyen

Second Unit
James Slade--
Damn, may want to get apples from other means, after giving it some thought, I think I'm going to reset my game so that I can have my fiancee start her own town on a second memory card, rather than sharing mine. We're only a few days in, so we're not losing out on TOO much.
The possibilities of trading back and forth between the two to double up on what we have available, the villagers we meet, etc. is too tempting to pass up.
Will gladly send stuff out to people later though :D :D

James Slade

Second Unit
James Nguyen the cherry for an apple trade is a deal.

Cherry code for James in w00t is

v4pzwQpSke%gUw

VAeMECc7pn$XYd

Also here is a code for a bug net

mVYldv5LyMq@xb

YhXK25zLwRIstC

So please send me codes for an apple and one of your NES games.

I am Slade in FalRiver (no extra spaces or anything)

James Slade

Second Unit
James N,

Not sure if you know or not but you don't have to reset you game. She can start a new town on another card and you can delete her from your town. At the start of the game you have the option of doing other things before you go to your town. That is what you need to do.

James Nguyen

Second Unit
James Spade
Oooh..thanks for the pointer! :)
As far as the gold tree goes.....
You know how you'll sometimes find like, spots in the ground that twinkle? If you dig it up you'll find a money bag, usually 1000 bells, sometimes more. Instead of pocketing the money, bury the bag right back where you dug it up, and a tree will eventually grow there..
Then once it's grown, when you shake that tree, money bags will fall out in the demonination that you planted. In another forum, someone by sheer luck got a 5000 bell tree just a square away from his house!

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Picked up Animal Crossing today and so far I'm loving it.
I'm Pete of Peoria, and so far I have cherries and a lot of shirts (which I claimed from the Lost and Found :D ). Don't have much to offer yet, but if anyone needs some cherries, I'd gladly take apples or oranges in return.

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
James N., is there anything I can swap you for Donkey Kong? I've got DK Jr. Math and Clu Clu Land here, as well as some oranges.
I also have a bunny balloon you can walk around with and a nice quinze bonsai bush from a special rare Tom Nook sale ;).
Everybody whose codes went off, I will try again later this evening to make things right, I'm just busy as heck today and don't have a lot of time to write out those codes unfortunately.
James Slade, are you now spaces free?

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I just grew in a batch of cherries today. I was pretty floored that it takes 3 days to grow fruit back. I'll be more conservative in the future.

Expect your game and fruit later this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks