What's new

Tracker (1 Viewer)

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Anybody else watch this premiere after Stargate? I wasn't overly impressed but it held my interest (or curiosity?) enough that I didn't switch it off. The episode moved along very slowly - I don't think it was an effective pilot from the standpoint of highlighting the best features of the show. From the development angle, we do get all of the origin stuff we need. Chyna (can't remember her real name) was okay as this episode's villain.

I like Adrian Paul and Geraint Wyn Davies (Forever Knight) as his nemesis so I'll probably watch the next couple of episodes atleast to see how it develops. Anyone else give it a look?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I saw Tracker after watching John Doe. I can't say I was very impressed w/ the pilot. I love Adrian Paul from the Highlander series, but for most of the show, he was walking and talking like an idiot. As for the premise of the show, a cop alien bringing back other aliens, it sure sounds like the show Brimstone. In that show, he was an ex-cop sent to earth by the devil to retrieve bad guys w/ superpowers. Basically the same thing as Tracker. That was a show I liked, but was cancelled. I'll probably give it a couple episodes.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Tracker was cancelled last year. At least here it was on at like 4AM SciFi probably got rerun rights cheap

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
For those who do not know the DVD is called Alien Tracker and is coming out on March 18th. This is probably the pilot episode of the short lived series since it is listed at only 103 minutes.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Jon,

I was thinking the exact same thing about Brimstone!

Like I said, I'll watch atleast the next episode to see what happens but I'm not surprised it was cancelled so quickly last year. SciFi Friday is becoming a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks