What's new

Tournament: Head To Head- Mike Hutman vs. Brian Kissinger (1 Viewer)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Holy Sweet Hell, another shut-out. This is the first that doesn't surprise me, though. The Princess Bride is the winner.
ROUND 1, BRACKET 8
Chicken Run
I don't want to be a pie. I don't like gravy.
VS
Labyrinth
Sarah, I have been generous till now and I can be cruel.
Generous? What have you done that is generous?
EVERYTHING! Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that child be taken. I took him. You cowered before me and I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down. AND I HAVE DONE IT ALL FOR YOU! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations. Isn't that generous?

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Just thought I'd point out that some of you are voting for Labyrinth which is clearly the inferior movie here.
You might want to reconsider your votes. :)
Go Chicken Run!!!

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Chicken Run!! - Labrynth is cute (and oh yes, it does have the very good Jennifer Connelly), but IMO Chicken Run is inspired, loopy, funny, silly, truly wonderful brilliance. Steve knows. He's right! :emoji_thumbsup:

JenB

Screenwriter
Labyrinth easily-Love the gorgeous David Bowie in this one! Voting with my heart for one of my favorites. :D

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Just thought I'd point out that some of you are voting for Labyrinth which is clearly the inferior movie here.
You might want to reconsider your votes
First off, I will not fall for such clear bait. Second, I'm surprised Labyrinth has gotten any votes at all. Many folks around here don't care for Labyrinth, and you know what? I don't mind. It's their loss. It's like a secret special movie just for me.

Although I did pair it against Chicken Run on purpose. It was due to face Waterboy, and if it lost to that, I would have cried. No offense Mike.

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Well it seems as if we are tied here. I'll let this one run on through tomorrow. The next vote takes it. Taking a cue from other tourneys, if no tie-breaking vote is forthcoming, I'll rematch the films.
ROUND 1, BRACKET 9
The Killer (1989) directed by John Woo
I always leave one bullet, either for myself or for my enemy.
VS
Stand By Me
Now he said 'Chopper sick 'em,' but what I heard was 'Chopper sick balls!'
Remember, we still need a tie-breaking vote between Chicken Run and Labyrinth.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Hmmmm...
I liked SBM, but I gotta go with The Killer.
Can I break the tie by voting for Chicken Run? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks