What's new

Threes Company (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
The thing is that I just started purchasing the Threes Company Season sets. Before you ask why let me just say that when I walked into Circuit City today and saw that they have every set priced down to $19.99 I decided it was time to buy this series since it was priced at a more reasonable price for a show that ... while I love to watch and gre up on during my childhood during the seventies and eighties it wasnt enough to get me to buy the sets at around $25 to 30.

I don't know if this is true with all stores of CC but I plan on buying the rest of the series. Has anyone experienced any problems with any of the sets?

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I heard that a few season 4 "tag" scenes were removed but besides that, everything has been fine outside of season 4

Pavan_P

Second Unit
Actually, season four just has one questionable episode, "Ralph's Rival." And we are not 100% sure if there was an actual tag for that episode. Every other episode on every other set is fully unedited. Anchor Bay did great.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Yes, they did a gret job with the releases. But instead of wasting time with the "best of" releases, why aren't they considering getting rights to the spin offs, and releasing them already..

Pavan_P

Second Unit
Dan, see my news section at Jack's Bistro. Anchor Bay is not interested in the spin-offs right now. DLT really wants a company to buy them, but so far no sale. I'm hoping S'more can do it. I've spoken to them about it and they will try if they can afford it.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
why isn't AB interested? TC and 3rd Rock are completed, there are only two more Roseanne seasons to go. They don't have much else in the way of "smash" shows. They should seriously consider TAC and The Ropers because there's a huge built-in TC fanbase who'd buy both series

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
Mark Talmadge, I have a factory-sealed, pristine copy of Season Five (the last Chrissy season) that I'd be willing to part with for $13 (that includes shipping). Let me know...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks