What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

TheBreakfast Club and The Deer Hunter Announced for HD-DVD (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Nice. Not that TBC _NEEDS_ a Hi-Def treatment, but I'll definitely be picking this up.

AaronSCH

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron Schneiderman
I don't think it would be too presumptuous to say that we can expect all of the "Legacy" titles to make a swift HD DVD appearance. I am very interested in seeing how much HD DVD can improve "The Sting," "Double Indemnity," and one of my favorite films, "To Kill A Mockingbird." It will also be interesting to see the transformation of "Frankenstein" and "Dracula" to HD DVD.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Pretty cool about Breakfast Club. One of those films I loved in the '80s but for some reason never bought it on laserdisc or sd-dvd. Perhaps it's time to get it on HD. :)

Amen Aaron. To Kill A Mockingbird would be FANTASTIC.

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Universal continues to bring the awesome....hopefully The Deer Hunter is the first of many classics coming from Universal on HD-DVD.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Well, I'm not counting out Warner and Paramount, but indeed, Universal is doing very well. This is what we hoped for.

Please continue the good work, Universal! We're buying!
(Well, at least I am.)

Cees

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann

Double Ditto to "To Kill a Mockingbird". I am also looking forward to all of the Universal Classic Monster films. Hoping for a release of the 3D version of "Creature from the Black Lagoon".

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover

Tell me about it. My debit card's transaction should just read...."Universal HD-DVD from Amazon"...Thank you, may I have another. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoneman66
Recent bookmarks