What's new

Vudu The Twilight Zone Complete Series Bundle issues (1 Viewer)

Burton Mercer

Auditioning
Real Name
Kyle
Does anyone own the complete series on Vudu? I bought it a month ago and have been enjoying it alot. The one problem I have though is beginning with season 3 I've had numerous audio and video issues. The sound will drop out or skip and occasionaly the picture will freeze momentarily. I have confirmed this isn't an internet speed issue as everything else I stream on Vudu works flawlessly. I also watched the parts that skip or freeze with Vudu on Paramount+ and they play fine there. This happening with anyone else?

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Can you give specific examples and provide the time where the glitches occur? If you rewind at the glitch and replay that section does it repeat exactly?

Burton Mercer

Auditioning
Real Name
Kyle
Can you give specific examples and provide the time where the glitches occur? If you rewind at the glitch and replay that section does it repeat exactly?
Yes they do repeat. For instance episode 2 at 3:19. Episode 4 at 2:19. Episode 8 at 20:28 and 24:01. Episode 1 and 9 are absolutely riddled with issues. I have been able to duplicate this on my Roku, phone, tablet and Xbox. Vudu is currently giving me the run around by telling me to install/reinstall the app and power cycle my modem and router. It's not an internet issue but an encoding issue that I suspect Vudu isn't interested in fixing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks