What's new

The Official HTF Cat Thread (1 Viewer)

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
We got a pair of new cats in October of last year. One was two years old and the other was about 3 months old. The older one never touched the tree but would sit under it. The younger one climbed the tree and sat in the branches a few times but stopped doing that on his own and never bothered the ornaments. That is until we were taking the tree down at the end of the season and he was sitting watching us take ornaments off the tree. Always wanting to help with whatever I am doing, he came over and as I was taking ornaments off on the higher portions of the tree, he began batting them off the lower portions of the tree. I ended up having to lock him out of the room because he broke a couple. Which he was none too happy with and he has mastered since then how to open most doors and drawers in the house.

He's my number one helper, no matter what I am doing. If I am up on a ladder changing a light bulb or fixture, he is up on the ladder with me attempting to reach up and assist with whatever I am doing. He loves when I get a ladder out or sees me getting any kind of tools. I think he was potentially some sort of repair man in another life.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
My new neckwear:

1000003797.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks