What's new

The Official Disney Movie Club Blu-ray Exclusives Thread (1 Viewer)

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Yes, unfortunately they never really delivered. They had Snowball Express, Cat From Outer Space Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, etc but lots were missing.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
Yes, unfortunately they never really delivered. They had Snowball Express, Cat From Outer Space Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, etc but lots were missing.

Streaming services push what they want you to watch over what you actually want to watch.

Some of the classics should still on there though, don't see why they'd remove The Parent Trap or Freaky Friday unless they only want to acknowledge the remakes over the originals.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
When Disney+ was first announced, they had a extensive list of everything that was going to be available, they had just about every live action classic from the golden era, all most the entire animation library of both films and TV, and a pretty wide selection of TV movies throughout the years as well.
But unfortunately they have never had more than about 30% of the golden era live action films on the service. That has always been my only complaint with Disney plus and I always had my doubts that they would have the entire Disney catalog available on the streaming service as some thought they would.

Roy Batty

Second Unit
Real Name
Jose M Mendez
Was it ever confirmed that, new extra features aside, the latest, "anniversary" editions of PETER PAN and THE SWORD IN THE STONE were both just a reissue of the same transfer?

I've checked the last pages of this thread but can't find the answer.

Thank you so much for your help!

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
Was it ever confirmed that, new extra features aside, the latest, "anniversary" editions of PETER PAN and THE SWORD IN THE STONE were both just a reissue of the same transfer?

I've checked the last pages of this thread but can't find the answer.

Thank you so much for your help!

The 60th edition for Sword looks to be worse than the original 2013 release.

The back says Digital Restoration, but looking at the side by side, the background has been deleted on the right side.

1713153627316.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks