What's new

The O.C. - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

BrandonL

Stunt Coordinator
the scene where seth is talking over the blender and then the blender turns off and he is still yelling and says "so that really does happen in real life". that was so funny!!

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Cheesy is laughable like in an Star Wars Episode one kinda way. Soapy is more fun to watch in a Dallas and Dynasty kind of way.

Hell I dont know. :D

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
This show is certainly fun to watch, I'll give you that. I don't think I've ever been this embarrassed about liking a show. I try to keep it to myself. :)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
Summer just wants Seth now cause she saw Anna with him..She'll dump him in a few weeks if he picks her. Go with Anna , Seth..she's smarter and sexier

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Theres a small article in Entertainment Weekly this week on the actress who plays Anna saying that she is a really refreshing newcommer. I have to agree.

Summer just wants Seth now cause she saw Anna with him..She'll dump him in a few weeks if he picks her. Go with Anna , Seth..she's smarter and sexier.
I agree. Summer just wants something because she cant have it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This show is so fun to watch because they all just get their buttons pushed and react accordingly.

Kristen is going for the hottie mom look (with the new hairstyle that gets rid of showing all that forehead previously).

When I grow up, I wanna be Seth!

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I thought it was a lot of fun too and the closing line by "Welcome to my World," was classic and oh so true.
I like how basically thre were all these unlikely friendship and aliances going on with just about everyone.

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
I also think its a great show and have been watching it since day one, the one thing that I noticed was that they have some really good songs and was wondering if anyone knows who the singer was and title of the song that was playing when Ryan was at the prison saying goodbye to his brother and it played through the end credits as well.

Dave

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
Anna:" What are you doing Saturday night"
Seth: "For the sake of being sincere, I have a date with Summer"
Anna: " So what are you doing Friday "

Anna , My kinda girl :)

Hey, at least they can't be mad at Seth for playing on both sides of the fence.. Well, at least Anna can't.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Juan: I'll have to check my recording, but I could have sworn Seth's date with Summer was Saturday night, and so Anna opted for the Friday night sneak.

ETA: Dave, I don't know which song it was, but there's a listing of each episode's music on the official website. Look in the "Features" section.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Seth did have the date with Summer on Saturday, so Anna offered to go out with Seth on Friday, and with a mischievious smile to boot.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I have come to the conclusion that Anna is better looking than Summer, I wasn't sure before but I am now.

"Well, I'm, uh, still Seth Cohan."

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I still like the show, but it's getting more and more dangerously close to 90210 territory. I hope they ramp up the adult stories, especially the business dealings, soon.

They did the thing with Lukes dad way too quickly, How about if we had gotten to know Luke's family in at least an episode or two first, then it might have had an emotional impact. As it was now, it was over and done with in a few scenes.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
They did the thing with Lukes dad way too quickly, How about if we had gotten to know Luke's family in at least an episode or two first, then it might have had an emotional impact. As it was now, it was over and done with in a few scenes.
I agree. They could of done that a bit better.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Can't believe they only gave us the once-over for Summer in the Wonder Woman outfit...grrrr...

But on a different level, I liked what Anna did, which was try to communicate with Seth on a level he could grok, i.e. comic books. Girls like Anna are priceless.

Can't imagine how many more times we have to see Marisa go off on an alcoholic bender...

Was intrigued by next episode's previews though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Favour Carter
Recent bookmarks