What's new

Blu-ray Review The Lion King 3D: Diamond Edition Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I really wish Disney would get back to porting over extras from their prior DVD releases. But maybe they see that as cutting into sales of the new DVD version?

hestar

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob Hestar
Wow,it's been so long since I've seen the Lion king..I would love to win this and watch it again with my daughter!..Ohh great,now I got the hakuna matata song stuck in my head :P

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by billyzuko57 Matt's the reviewer. I'm the RoundUp guy.

Anyway, c'mon over to the RoundUp thread and fill us in on those TRU prices. I posted over there yesterday about how I was able to get my copy of TLK for just $15.xx (and just a snudge before release date to boot!).

To answer your question...I think it's going to be tough to get some retailers to take both the $5 Disney Rewards coupon and the $5 Subway coupon. It'll be interesting to hear member's success/failure stories on that.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
MattAlbie60 said:
I totally want to win a copy of THE LION KING. Here's a question for obsessive compulsives like me: anybody else super annoyed that Best Buy's exclusive case (which, to be fair, is really nice) doesn't have enough spots for all the discs? It was the same with their TOY STORY 3 case. It has three disc slots. So I either have to buy the four disc and jettison the "Digital Copy" disc (which I generally don't do), or I have to buy the two disc and just have an empty disc holder inside. Its a real "not problem," but it bugs me nonetheless. I can't figure out why they do that.
Yeah, I think they figure people just toss the Digital copy once they're done with it. Oh--does this mean I'm in the contest? :)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
So isn't this BD-Live stuff just more junk like digital copies that'll expire? If so, why do they bother? At least with on-disk bonus features they're always available whether or not you chose to put your system online.

MattAlbie60

I Work for Mr. E. H. Harriman of the Union Pacific
Real Name
Stephen Lilley
But if I toss the digital copy disc for THE LION KING after I use it, then I have to toss all the rest, which typically leaves an empty disc slot in those cases. Its anarchy! :)

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
as soon as I heard this was being released [in theatres and on Blu] I turned to my friend and said in my best Rafiki voice, "It is time". He called me a nerd and we continued doing what we were doing.

JeremyR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeremy
Count me in. Far and away my favorite modern Disney animated picture (can't wait for 101 Dalmations on Blu-ray)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks