What's new

The HTF Eating Accomplishments Thread (1 Viewer)

Justin Ward

Supporting Actor
OK this one pales in comparison to some of the feats I've seen mentioned. About 3 weeks ago at work (Dairy Queen) I had a Custom made macho meal. Triple cheese burger with extra extra bacon, large fries (stuffed as many as I could in the container, and a Large shake with extra chocolate. I was pretty full and then I came home and ate 3 slices of pizza! For the rest of the night my walk was more of a waddle. I am 5'11" and 185lbs.

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator
I used to eat at Taco Bell all the time, and I was taking it to go if I wasn't sitting down there. Anyhoo, I had a 12-pack of tacos with me when I went to meet some friends at school one day. During the course of a 15-minute conversation, I had eaten the entire box. Soo-wee. I quickly realized that I should never do such a thing again once my ass turned into Krakatoa a few hours later.

De

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
college chicken wing eating contest

50 chicken wings in five minutes...I came in second, The guy who won ate 51:frowning:

FYI I found out the world record is like 85 chicken wings in 12 minutes. I am contemplating tackling this record.

dan

Jason Bovberg

Stunt Coordinator
Last year, I ate three In-n-Out Double-Doubles in one sitting, along with a strawberry shake.

I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

JimColeman

Agent
As a ten year old I ate two sticks of butter on a dare.

Also at ten, 15 oranges in one sitting.

14 hot dogs/buns in one sitting.

GIANT (I think one pound) cheeseburger at some joint on Sanibel Island, FL. Got my picture on the wall for this one. It was after I learned the secret of water and competitive eating.

Many large pizza's with bread sticks and wings.

Jim----5'11 180lbs.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Although I didn't eat it all at once......

May 5th, 2002: Successfully eaten everything offered at the chinese restaurant across the street. Even some stuff not on the menu. I swear the cook would invent new stuff just for me to try so he could determine if he should add it to the menu.

Me: Ok, what is it?

Smiley (I call him "smiley" because his actual name is Na, and Na isn't a very descriptive name): spicy beef and tofu stuffed inside eggroll with schezuann peppers, mushrooms, and snow peas.

Me: Is it spicy?

Smiley: No one in kitchen dare taste it.

Me: Excellant.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
When I was a radio dj I'd seldom have time to get something to eat and had to go on the air at 6pm m-f.

As fate would have it a Papa Johns opened across from the station. Me being hungry and unable to leave I would call and try to order a small pizza. Well the large was actually cheaper than the small. I would eat the whole thing over the course of my 5 hour air shift. By the last hour I could barely move. (oink, oink) But that pizza was goooooo-oood.

I weighed about 180 then at 5'11". Now I won't say my weight but getting married had something to do with it. Marriage is always an easy scapegoat.

Today I would die if I eat more than 4 slices. I'm a sissy when it comes to eating these days.

Mark Fitzsimmons

Supporting Actor
170 pounds
Age 17 (at the time)

82 chicken wings
No cheating either, wings were counted at the end, and ensured to actually been eaten clean.

I'm still impressed I did that.

DustinDavis

Stunt Coordinator
"Are you kidding? I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a dead rhinoceros."

Just trying to bring it all back to movies. ;)

Nathan_F

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan
Most of my big eating stories are family gathering-type events, Thanksgiving being the first and foremost of course.

Appetizers begin with the vegetable tray (celery, pickles, tomatoes, radishes) and cream cheese ball with crackers. This is followed by a minimum of 2 heaping platters of dinner consisting of at the very least: turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, noodles, baked beans, green beans, 3-4 dinner rolls. Finally, yet another platter filled with desserts. I usually get one of everything, typically: 2-3 kinds of pie, pisatchio pudding salad, cake, brownies, cookies, and in addition to the other pies, 1 large piece of pumpkin pie completely covered with Cool Whip.

Short nap, little football, grazing at whatever food has not been consumed, then head to a different relative or side of the family for the evening meal!

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
Every year - Octoberfest , Mt. Angel, OR

Items listed in order of enjoyment over about a two hour period.
  • 2 Octoberfest Sasuages on a stick with mustard
  • 1 Ear of corn dipped in a vat of butter
  • 1/2 of an Elephant Ear
  • 1/2 order of curley fries
  • 2 potato skins stuffed with Butter, Cheese, Bacon and Sour Cream
  • 1 Order of Onion Rings
  • A beir in the BIERGARTEN
  • 1 Hand Dipped (in Chocolate) Ice Cream rolled in nuts
  • 1 Octoberfest Sasuage on a stick with mustard
  • 1 piece of Apple Cake with butter sause

Most of the time I stick with this order... the fun part is my 110lb 5'4" mother-in-law keeps up with me!

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Back in the mid 80's when I was in high school I once ate $10 worth of food at Taco Bell. That was an amazing amount that even would be tough today.

In college a couple of friends and I tried to do a century challenge: 100 beers in 100 hours. Gave up at 82 beers.

Robert_Z

Screenwriter
Two pounds of flowerseeds during championship saturday in 1999, as i watched Miami and K State choke their national title hopes away, allowing the Seminoles to sneak into the Fiesta Bowl. Too bad they lost.

James Edward

Supporting Actor
Do canines count? If so, I nominate my dog:

He threw up his entire dinner, and when I went to get the paper towels and Resolve cleaner, he had eaten it back up. He felt fine.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Given that many dogs see a cat litterbox as a buffet, eating their own barf is mild.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks