What's new

The HTF Eating Accomplishments Thread (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Do they still do 'em? I haven't had a McDonalds shake in years.
The best part is, they are now called Milkshakes because they are actually putting milk in them :eek:

I don't know if they still make the Shamrock ones, but back when my friend was drinking them, they were just called "shakes"...Like the Simpsons episode where they are talking about McDonalds:

Wiggum: do they have Krusty partially gelatinated non-dairy gum-based beverages?
Lou: Mm-hm. They call 'em, "shakes."
Eddie: Huh, shakes. You don't know what you're gettin'

Michael Fennessy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael Fennessy
In high school I ate a Dozen Dunkin Donuts and a gallon of milk in one sitting (probably like 45 minutes).

Puked really hard 10 minutes later.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Wow....this really brings back some "good-old-days" memories of eating like a garburator and not getting fat. Unlike today where I gain weight watching other people eat.

So, my tons-o-fun story is the following heart-stopping list from McDonalds:

2 Big Macs
3 Cheeseburgers
6 Chicken Nuggets
Large Fries
Large Coke
Large Chocolate Shake
Hot Fudge Sundae (with nuts)

I had to laugh when the clerk asked if I wanted a receipt for this (She assumed that it was for several people). I had people coming into the lunchroom just to witness my exhibition of eating! Wierd how at the time I was a very muscular 6'0" 210lbs guy. Now I am really overwieght (go figure!) and cannot eat very much at all in one sitting.

The mysteries of the human body!

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Puked really hard 10 minutes later.
Whelp.. that does it. No donuts for me today.

That's THREE votes for "nauseous" from me. ;)

Hey Scott... I forgot... I used to do the following now and then...

20-pack of McNuggets
BigMac
LargeFry
LargeOrangeDrink
Sunday.

Allow me to regurgitate....

Man... can't believe I used to do that. *AND* not gain weight!

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
A friend of mine did do 12 beers in an hour without getting sick. He invented the "30 second power hour", which is a shot of beer every 30 seconds. It's a branch off of the usual "power hour" which is a shot of beer every minute for an hour, which I can do. And srangely, after doing a power hour, you want keep drinking beer out of a shot glass.

And as far as food is concerned, I've eaten 2 full racks of baby back ribs at a lil place called Rib Rack this past summer. I wish I could find a place that has all you can eat ribs. I'm 6'1'' 150 lbs. :D

StephenK

Stunt Coordinator
Used to be my regular McDonald's meal:

Big Mac
Filet o Fish
9 Piece McChicken Anuses
Large Fries
Large Coke
Sundae..

During college:

75 medium sized buffalo wings...(MAJOR ringburn that night), along with onion rings and 3 or 4 pints of beer.

6 1/2 full size rack's of baby back ribs at Beefsteak Charlie's all-you-can-eat night.

Jamie Doucette

Stunt Coordinator
I ate an entire large 18" pepperoni pizza all by myself on several occasions in university.

On a note of total stupidity though, I once drank an entire 750ml (26oz) bottle of Crown Royal Whiskey in less than 4 hours. I was 5'8" and ~145lbs. Lets just say that after passing out HARD, vomiting a few times come morning and being hungover for a week, I learned my lesson.

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
First time I had Krispy Kremes: 18 original glazed within a couple of hours. Polished off 6 more the next morning, for a total of 24 within an 18 hour period.

That's all I've got, though. Closest I can come on the food is the nearly 2 racks of babyback ribs I had the other night, along with a large plate of fries. Everyone else (who barely finished half a rack each) sat amazed at how much I managed to eat. And I stopped when I started to feel full. Could have polished off another rack had it been a contest.

But that's nothing compared to the stories here! :eek: Next time my wife tells me I eat too much, I'm sending her to this thread..

BTW, I'm 5'7", 140lbs. Fairly short and skinny. I generally eat twice as much as most during any given meal - and still finish first. I'm just a hungry guy, what can I say...

Shane Bos

Second Unit
(I only do shakes at one local joint here... best in town. Peter's Drive-In.)
I will second that Peter's has the best shakes ever. Also I had a triple cheesburger with 3 extra patties there plus onion rings and a shake.

As far as alcohol goes in a 5 hour stretch 40 shots of Tequila, 3 margaritas, and 20 bottles of beer.

In 2 hours 200 oz of beer.

A 13oz bottle of Jack Daniels in under 30 sec.

I did not puke after any of these either.

for anyone that doesn't know 7"1' 350lbs

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
I like Peter's shakes, but their burgers need some work. However, the lineups can be really annoying! There is no parking to speak of, and there are cars lined up spiling onto the street, blocking traffic (although usually only during good weather).

Shane, 7 inches and 1 foot at 350 lbs? Wow! :)

Tim Maynard

Stunt Coordinator
I remember one occasion, I think it was my 13th birthday, we went to Pizza Hut for All You Can Eat Pizza and Dessert. By the end of the meal, I had eaten 8 pieces of Pizza (About a full Large pizza I guess) and 6 fairly full bowls of Ice Cream, chocolate mousse, with chocolate chips, m&m's and other toppings.

Needless to say, I didn't move to fast for the rest of the evening.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Every night after my long nights of partying I like to eat...

Tombstone 3 meat (Cheese stuffed crust pizza)

2 Bowls of Cereal

King Size Reeses Peanut Butter Cup

and a half gallon milk/
Thats usually at about 10-11pm after eating a full dinner at 6.

Im 6' 185

Jason_Els

Screenwriter
1994 in Lyon, France

Tete de Veau. or, as we say in English, Calf's Head. It was actually really good but the strength it took to order, yikes.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Ah man, those were the gold old days. :)

But since we got drinking feats on tap, I can't say I have any. But a friend of mine finished a huge pitcher of guiness once.

Me? I'm a wuss when it comes to drinking. The most I ever drank was proabably a case of twelve beers in an hour and a half.

I've always thought of taking the Reno's challenge, but I've heard two things:

1. It takes hours and
2. The steak is nasty.

mark alan

Supporting Actor
OK Julie, if we are going that route

Gazelle, crocodile, buffalo (african), bison, warthog, ostrich, antelope, moose.

If it walks, I've eaten it.

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
For sheer volume, back when I was waiting tables, I worked a catering job for a company nearby. There were three of us there, and we were supposed to let the employees take all the leftovers when the party was over. After we had handed it all out, and most of the people had left, we realized we still had another whole tub of cocktail shrimp. They had ordered 20 lbs of shrimp, but we only put out 10 lbs of it. We didn't want to upset them by just letting the last few people divvy up ten pounds of shrimp, and we didn't want to get in trouble for bringing back so much shrimp when we were supposed to give it out to the the employees. The guy who was driving, who was also the nephew of the owner, asked me if I thought we could finish it before we got back to the restaurant (about a 15 minute drive). Without hesitating, I said "oh yeah!"

The girl with us, Katie, wasn't a big shrimp fan, and only ate two or three. Frank was driving, but did his best and finished about two pounds worth. That left about 8 lbs of shrimp for me. I didn't talk the entire way back. I started out eating the tails, but they took too long to chew, so I skipped them and was biting entire handfuls of shrimp off at the tail, and handing them to Katie, who threw them out the window. I finished off the last shrimp as the truck came to a stop.

I was thrilled that we got away with it. We finished unloading the truck, though, and Frank's conscience got the best of him. He told his aunt what we'd done, and she got a kick out of it. It just so happened that there was another catering job upstairs at the restaurant the same night, and they had several shrimp cocktails left over. As a joke, she offered each of us one. I was the only one who accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks