What's new

The Family Guy New Season (2005) Thread (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I think they say in the commentary that they wanted to show it on TV eventually.

Although, after seeing the DVD, there's not a whole lot that would need to be 'censored' for air. It wasn't as 'unrated' as I thought it would be.

I wouldn't mind if they showed the episode as is, but calling it the season finale. That's kinf of lame because I already saw it. :frowning:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Works for me. I never bought/rented the Stewie DVD because they said it would eventually air as part of the regular season on FOX. ;)

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

I remember reading (or hearing) somewhere that there was going to be some different scenes in the televised version. I got the impression that it was more than just bleeping things out, but I can't remember where I read this.

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul

Thanks. I might just skip this viewing anyway. It's a bit odd that there would be extra scenes, though. You'd think that if they paid good money to have those scenes fully animated and produced, they'd be in the movie or on the DVD as an extra.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks