What's new

The 'DIE HARD' appreciation thread. (2 Viewers)

Don Solosan

Supporting Actor
So this is John McClane before he climbs through the air duct, changing the color of his shirt? But wait! Karl shooting him, and the wound to his feet happen after the air duct, so it has to be later... But he has a cigarette, and he smoked his last cig with Hans... Help! The contradictions are short-circuiting my brain!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Originally Posted by Don Solosan ">[/url]

So this is John McClane before he climbs through the air duct, changing the color of his shirt? But wait! Karl shooting him, and the wound to his feet happen after the air duct, so it has to be later... But he has a cigarette, and he smoked his last cig with Hans... Help! The contradictions are short-circuiting my brain![/QUOTE]

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ahhh, you were referancing my McClane figure lol. Yeah, I knew all of that but like I said I didn't really care when I modified it, I just wanted it to look more bloody and McClane-like.

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
I remember going to the cinema (in Sydney, Australia) at the time of its release, around the first or second week of October 1988 (yes, we had to wait several months... horrible for a movie fan).

I was in the 1-week study period prior to my final high school exams. But I simply had to go watch it, even by myself! And it's one of the greatest!

Just as good was when I rented the VHS (P&S and all) and played it for my parents... my film-loving dad loved it, and even my mum, who's not all that fluent in English, loved it!!

Great memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks