What's new

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
UMe will release an updated version of The Best Of Bond…James Bond as a digital release on November 20th, and as 2 x CD and 3 x LP black vinyl compilations featuring the theme songs from the “longest-running” film franchise. There will also be a limited-edition gold vinyl set available only from uDiscover Music and Sound of Vinyl. The new collection will include “No Time To Die” by Billie Eilish from the upcoming No Time To Die, as well as Adele’s “Skyfall” and Sam Smith’s Spectre theme “Writing’s On the Wall”, the latter two of which won Best Song Oscars.
UMe_BOND_LP_REV_Tri_fold_LP_GOLD-1024x465.jpg

The Best of Bond…James Bond Limited Edition Gold Vinyl Set
The selection will also include “James Bond Theme” by The John Barry Orchestra, and Dame Shirley Bassey singing the Top 10 hit “Goldfinger”, “Diamonds Are Forever” and “Moonraker”. Bassey made her Oscars debut at the 85th Academy Awards with a performance...

Continue reading...

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
On my radar for sure. Nice set.
I’ll probably just get the cd version.

I’m sure this has been pushed to April with the delay.
I have it saved in my Amazon cart. April 2 is the release date. Day 1 for me for sure ! That's almost 6 months from now ! Long Wait like everything else today. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks