What's new

THE BAT WHISPERS BLU-RAY FROM VCI LATER THIS YEAR (1 Viewer)

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Per VCI Classic Films on FB. " We are restoring this one too! Off of 35mm in the UCLA Archives! "
Plus it will be in both full screen and widescreen !
The Bat Whispers is a great thriller from 1930. I have the Milestone DVD of it which is pretty damn good. The Blu-ray should surpass it !
1680034632559.png

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
I still haven't heard of any progress on one of favoite Serials "The Phantom Creeps" that was to have come out a year or so ago, but from what I've been told, they're still looking for film elements to complete it. Anyone have any updates on it?

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
VCI has Tonight Or Never streeting on Blu Ray they have The Bat Whispers being done now from 35mm material from UCLA and the next serial to be restored will be a Dead End Kids Serial not sure the title though!

Last edited:

[email protected]

Supporting Actor
VCI has Tonight Or Never streeting on Blu Ray they have The Bat Whispers being done now from 35mm material from UCLA and the next serial to be restored will be a Dead End Kids Serial not sure the title though!
Looking forward to The Bat Whispers, and especially excited about The East Side Kids getting some long overdue restorations.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
They might give to me to try cannot afford any money outlay they lowered the price to 5.99 a month
Yeah I saw that, much more attractive. The only problem is, as all streaming services go, to constantly add new titles evey month in order to keep your subscribers. I wish them all the best!!

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Yeah I saw that, much more attractive. The only problem is, as all streaming services go, to constantly add new titles evey month in order to keep your subscribers. I wish them all the best!!
You know me I love VCI but me too no interest in streaming

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
You know me I love VCI but me too no interest in streaming
the one advantage is if you run across a title that you might not be as familure with, you can view it and see if it is worth pickiing up a disc copy for your collection, and the other bonus is insider discounts on the full catalog. And it's away to suppport VCI Bob and his family and crew.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
the one advantage is if you run across a title that you might not be as familure with, you can view it and see if it is worth pickiing up a disc copy for your collection, and the other bonus is insider discounts on the full catalog. And it's away to suppport VCI Bob and his family and crew.
Yes and they are saying some stuff on there wont be on disc -----

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Recent bookmarks