What's new

Pre-Order The Abbott And Costello Show: Season 2 (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (2 Viewers)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81mX1ZQjRFL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

brynmill

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
mark bale
Was wondering why this set is slightly compromised. Season 1 was 3 discs, but this has the same number of episodes but only 2 discs. Why??

ClassicFlix

Insider
Real Name
David
Was wondering why this set is slightly compromised. Season 1 was 3 discs, but this has the same number of episodes but only 2 discs. Why??
It's not in any way compromised as authoring technology has come a long way so sitcoms such as A & C suffer no visible loss with a slightly less robust bitrate.

- David
ClassicFlix Founder, Producer

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
Let's be thankful that the nice folks at ClassicFlix did their damndest to clean up the series from the film stock and actually have the entire series of 52 episodes released on the Blu-Ray format, as that show is worth watching, no matter what format it might be on as it's good wholesome family entertainment, which is really lacking in the entertainment world these days.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Got my set and it certainly looks terrific. The only thing that confused me was all the bonus content unspooling at once with no ability from the menu to access something specific in the bonus content though I noticed each different segment was separated by chapter.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Got my kickstarter copy right before Christmas and have been enjoying it. Even though Season 1 has all the classic routines and Hillary Brooke I think I prefer Season 2 because the classic routines had been done in their movies at least twice each and take up alot of the season one episodes runtime. Season 2 seems to be mostly new material like a sitcom.

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Robert, we posted multiple public updates on the campaign and sent at least half a dozen private messages via Kickstarter and private email and you never filled out your backer report.

Therefore, we do not have your address to mail your disc.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yep, you have to fill out the backer report/survey for every project you back. Don't assume if you submitted your address for Season One that they'll automatically use that same address for Season Two. I think every project starts from scratch and is treated separately.

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Correct and we do not retain mailing information from previous campaigns. Each one is its own separate entity.

Between the public update posts on the campaign and private messages and emails, I must have requested backers to supply their shipping information about a dozen times!

Robert Saccone

Premium
Correct and we do not retain mailing information from previous campaigns. Each one is its own separate entity.

Between the public update posts on the campaign and private messages and emails, I must have requested backers to supply their shipping information about a dozen times!
Oh geez. Would that have been an email asking for my info?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks