What's new

Tekken 3 (1 Viewer)

Ashley

Grip
For those of u who answered to my threads, I got Tekken 3. I wuz wonderin' if they have the girl from Tekken TAG with a skeleton face on it, and also wonderin' if u could tell me how to unlock sum of the characters. (I get REALLY frustrated) Thank ya, Thank ya very much!!:rolleyes

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Ashley,

I'm not quite sure which character you're referring to. Could you provide a bit more detail? The quickest way of unlocking characters is to go the options menu, set the difficulty to the easiest setting, one round of play, and infinite time. Yes, you still have to play through the game with each character but it really doesn't take too long.

I played this game A LOT when it came out (April 1998 if I'm not mistaken), so ask away. I'm sure I can help.

Jeremy

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
All the characters from Tekken 1, 2, and 3 (besides Gon and Doctor B. from 3) are in Tag. Tag also has an extra new character (Unknown).

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
No Gon in TTT? Well, there is one good reason to get it; I hate that little green thing. Nothing more embarassing than being farted to death, and I can't get the hang of him at all.

Peter Rohlfs

Second Unit
Real Name
Peter Rohlfs
From memory (which may be foggy):

1st complete the game with all the characters, including the ones that get added.

BTW You get Tiger by selecting Eddy with the start button.

In one of the tekkens, one of the Jacks (terminator guys) has an ending with a forcefield. If this is the one, you have to take him through again because the ending is longer the second time.

The side scroller game gets unlocked. Complete the game. Very important to know how to use the side stepping technique that was introduced in T3. You need it to get the food. For me it was easiest using Ogre sticking to his basic attatcks.

You can probably get a better FAQ at gamesdomain.com.

Peter

Donald Lagasse

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Ashley,

I think the character you are referring to is a woman with a mask on her face but not a skeleton mask Is that right? I remember in Tag there is a woman with a white face mask on... it covers her entire face. You have to log some time in order to get to her character. Keep playing (and winning) and you'll see her come up.

Donald

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Gon is actually from a hugely popular Japanese manga series. Beautiful nature artwork. Your local comic shop should have it

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
The woman with the white mask on her face is Kunimitsu. She is only in Tekken 2 and TTT. In the arcade for Tekken Tag & for the ps2 she is the first character to be released.
All the characters in Tekken 3 can be found here. How to release them and for other secrets in the game click here. Gotta love TZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks