What's new

SVS wires by Better Cables (1 Viewer)

Ron Stimpson

Stunt Coordinator
My wire confession,
There are lot's of good (and expensive) cables out there, but we think highly enough of Better Cables to have made them our OEM supplier for all SVS packages starting this week. If you want the official release on it, read here: http://www.svsubwoofers.com/SVSNews.htm
As for speaker wires those are in the works too, with Brad negotiating some very neat twisted pair 12 guage stuff that'll knock your socks off (I'd guess he'll offer this on his site too, not sure). For CS packages for instance we'll soon have sets made just to run to the subs themselves. We'll price them as low as we can.
In short, all our signal cables, including those for CS amp/sub packages (which now get just a 1/4" to RCA adaptor), CS-Ultra packages (previously supplied with AR cables), and of course SS subwoofers (which may get an even higher "zoot" cable line befitting their higher prices)...all will come with Better Cables' "Silver Serpent" cables, made just to our specifications.
Also, in a day or two we'll be posting links for Powered Cylinder customers to select an option to buy semi-custom length Better Cables Siver Serpents too (at a cost so low you'll get them just to look at)! These will run from your receiver to your SVS PC in 5, 8, 12 or 15 meters... which ever you need (prices for these will vary, but they will not be included in the price of the sub).
So what's it all mean? No more generic cables or RCA connectors... why skimp when you can afford the best? We had to take a bit out of our profits to get you all "Better Cables" but trust me, we wouldn't be doing this if Brad didn't impress us with a line of products that can only be called "the SVS of cables". ;^)
P.S. Folks that got earlier editions of cables and or connectors with their SVS packages will be able to buy the Better Cables line from us at a special low price.
Hope ya'll like that.
You don't need to buy a sub to get cables like we're including for our customers fortunately.
Ron
[Edited last by Ron Stimpson on September 11, 2001 at 12:32 AM]

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Bravo! Great news. You folks at SVS keep making it harder for anyone to consider anything other than an SVS!

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Two of my favorite products and companies banding together. Congrats to both for a match made in heaven!

JerryIII

Stunt Coordinator
Ron,
I am going to be purchasing a CS Ultra this month and wanted to know when the new cables would be available and at what cost.
Thanks,
Jerry

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Ron: two questions -
1) So you are changing the RCA connectors on the built-in amp on the CS series?
2) You talk about their appearance, what benifit does this cable bring other than a sense of visual quality?

Curtis_Edwards

Stunt Coordinator
cool. When are they going to be ready for shipping as part of the cs-ultra package etc.? Will this be priced as a package deal..i.e. cs-ultra, s1000, and cables (from receiver and to sub) for $XYZ.00 etc?

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
So what cable is being used inside the cylinders?
------------------
"You Hungarians always disagree"

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
>>>Ron: two questions -
1) So you are changing the RCA connectors on the built-in amp on the CS series?>2) You talk about their appearance, what benifit does this cable bring other than a sense of visual quality?>> Will this be priced as a package deal..i.e. cs-ultra, s1000, and cables (from receiver and to sub) for $XYZ.00 etc?>So what cable is being used inside the cylinders?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks