What's new
World Wide Stereo

SVS B4+ subwoofer and Crown K1 Amp (1 Viewer)

RyanWarEagle

Agent
I am selling a SVS B4+ subwoofer and a crown K1. This sub is the top of the line consumer sub. I am selling because I need the space in the living room and honestly I just dont use it enough to keep it. It is in GREAT shape and I have plenty of pics if you would like to see it. I am also selling a crown K1 that I used to power it seperately, but will include it with the sub if you want it. I have the original box for the amp and all the paper work that was included with both. It is currently hooked up so you are welcome to audition it before purchase. Feel free to email me with any questions you have at [email protected]. I do not check the pm's here as much as I check my email, so contact me through email. I have great feedback on ebay, amazon, and audiogon all under the name of auburnu008. Thanks for looking.
Here is a review of the sub. It is the same color as the one in the review (pickled oak)
http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...er-9-2003.html

Sub: $1600
Crown K1 $700
Both $2100

RyanWarEagle

Agent
I paid just over $4000 for the sub and amp shipped and I still have the receipt. Here are some pics. I have many more if you are interested.
Thanks.

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
To bad I don't still live in South Georgia or I'd want to talk to you about that sub. . .

Come to think about it my daughter still lives there. . . Got my wheels turning. . . I will be buying a new SVS Plus/2 next week. . . You might just be a little above my pay grade. . .Still my wheels are turning. . . That is a great deal. . .Someone should grab it.

RyanWarEagle

Agent

$1400 for a Plus/2 or $2100 for a plus/2 x 2 with a much better looking cabinet AND and awesome fanless crown k1 amp.... You need to visit your daughter dont you? I am sure she would love to see her father :)

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Wants and needs. . . My little room (12x16) is actually over powered by a plus/2 but we can dream right. . .

I just think you got a great price on a great sub. As big a fan that I am of SVS I have never seen a B4. . . That driver looks like the 12.2 version. . . My last Plus/2 had the same driver only 2 instead of 4. . . I have no doubt that I would love that sub however my wife is not such a big fan as I am. . .

I had better love that sub if I came down and picked it up I'd be briving home alone just me and the sub. . . Almost worth it. . .LOL. . .

Someone will happen across this thread and jump on it. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FFMichael
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale