What's new

Selling all audio gear from my HT, SVS, Emotiva, Crown, Infinity, Denon (1 Viewer)

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
For any photos, please just message me and I can send them over. Thank you.

I’m deciding to sale all my audio equipment. My wife and I have decided to live more simply and that means changing my lifestyle away from the living room theater and more to contemplative photography so with this sale I’ll be buying a nicer digital SLR camera. Anyway, here is what I’ve got that I’m selling. Everything is in near perfect condition (only a little dust) and I have all the boxes for everything except for the SVS subs and the small infinity speakers.

Emotive Airmotiv T2 tower (pair) ($699) (still under warranty)

Emotive Airmotiv C2 center ($239) (still under warranty)

Emotive Airmotiv E1 surrounds (pair) ($100) (still under warranty)

Infinity surround bookshelf speakers (pair) ($50)

SVS 20-39PCI Sub with integrated amp ($350)

SVS 20-39 CS Sub passive ($250)

Crown amp used to power the sub:XLS1000) ($100)

Denon audio receiver 910W ($275)

If willing to buy the whole thing (An entire two subwoofer Dolby Atmos / DTS-X home theater) I’ll throw in all my speaker wire and banana plugs) for $2,000, and if you live locally I’ll even install the entire system and calibrate the audio for you in your own home.

None of the prices are including shipping (I have no idea how much that will cost and will work with you on who you’d prefer to ship with. In the past for stuff like this I’ve used Uship.com)

Last edited:

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
I can not find on my phone where I can delete this post, but all of the items are sold. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks