What's new

Survivor: Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Wow, I am not sure I could have read her body language any differently than you did.

Her body language seemed to suggest utter disgust that someone would even think she would hookup with some one like John.
That's exactly what I saw. I deleted it from the Tivo so I can't go back and watch it but I remember that there was no doubt in my mind when I saw it the first time. Only Jon and Nichole will ever know for sure what happened.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I hate to admit it, but that kid is frickin' hilarious.
I'd have to disagree with that observation.

Jon does nothing more then use the same type of response over and over again.

He reminds me of the kid in High School who at first appeared to be quick witted, clever and funny because of his quick come backs in conversations but after a while the allusion faded because almost everyone eventually realized he was doing nothing but repeating the same theme over and over again.

He’ll probably be around for a little while longer popping up on a show here and there but thankfully his moment of fame will be over before he knows it.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
On Howard Stern this morning Nicole and Jon called in to settle the rumor that they had sex. Jon admitted he was lying and that to make it up to her, he is going to let her shave his head at a benefit he is appearing at tonight. Nicole also claimed that she saw Jon doing coke. Howard wondered why someone would make up a lie like that.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
That chat only shows what an asshole he is. He just tries to cover the shit he spews with humor.

Sorry, his comments about women make me sick.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
That chat only shows what an asshole he is. He just tries to cover the shit he spews with humor.
My thoughts exactly Jim.

Patrick, you summed it up nicely. In fact, from the beginning, Jon reminded me of that kid in high school that THINKS he's funny, in a poor attempt to be popular.

I look forward to his 15 minutes being over. What a jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks