What's new

Survivor Panama Exile Island season 12 (merged) (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
My wife and I got a giggle out of the strategy one player used in the bag-grab-in-the-sand challenge: Tickling the knee. Worked like a champ.

Finally, a week in which one of my picks in the challenge wasn't eliminated or pleading to be axed.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Misty cleaned up really well on the Morning Show today. I agree with those who have expressed that it was a good move for the older men.

Jake Gove

Second Unit
I really wish they would have kept the four tribes a little longer. Now it's just like any other season.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
Worst immunity challenge ever.

These aren't professional wrestlers here, someone could have gotten seriously hurt.

Next week, maybe they'll give them baseball bats and blindfolds. :rolleyes

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, it looks like Terry is a pragmatist (honor? she won't be on the jury, screw her!)

At least some of the eye candy survived one more show.

Love the implosion at the other tribe, too bad they keep winning immunity challenges because their tribal council is bound to be one for the video vaults.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Even though most of the people I'm rooting for are guys, it's kind of upsetting that the first four boots are women, meaning that half of them are gone and none of the men are.

Unfortunately, this usually equates to a large number of men consecutively voted out at the merge.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
I feel like Survivor had an injection of energy this season. I like the new challenges. Like the exile island twist. I like a bunch of the contestants. I especially like that they are concentrating much more on camp life, the lack of food, the interaction between the players. They had gotten away from it the past few seasons and I missed it. It seemed like all they did was go back and forth to challenges. Good work this season.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Glad they brought the entire opening theme back tonight. I think La Mina would be in trouble either way at the merge, if they kept Ruth Marie, it could cost them another team immunity which would negate their final five, with Sally it could give them advantage since Casaya's weak players will have to participate in at least one challenge each episode, but Sally is not guaranteed to stick with the four men at a merge.

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida

My wife and I were talking about this last night. She thinks that the "show" keeps it for him, but I don't think so. You could see that Terry had a small satchel that he was carrying, so he's probably keeping it in there. I think all of the contestants are allowed to have a few personal items, or at least something to carry their clothes in.

I think it adds an interesting new dynamic to the game. Lying has become integral to winning at Survivor. Would people be willing to go through other people's personal possessions to find out whether or not they have the immunity idol? If so, what would the reaction be to the person who was violated? Probably a lot worse than when they find out they've been lied to.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I thought this as well. But, I'm thinking that they showed him finding because it comes into play somehow before he potentially uses it in tribal council. My theory is that of the other tribe members steals it from him.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If you are exiled, you should expect to have your things searched when you are away from camp and gathering food, water, etc. That's just being smart about the situation, and you should do something to counter such matters.

Marianne

Supporting Actor
Sorry to see Ruth Marie go. While I understand that she is less strong than Sally that did not factor into the immunity challenge that La Mina lost. Ruth Marie was sitting on the swing so could not contribute to the challenge. It's not her fault they lost! Based on that La Mina will continue to lose.

I like Cirie - she has the right attitude, works hard and is strong (if not fast) in challenges. She will probably get voted out because she is not in the alliance (but that can change, as we know).

Roger_C

Stunt Coordinator

I agree. Although I like him well enough, Dan seems to be the weakest from what we've seen.

MikeM

Screenwriter
I don't think the show keeps the idol for you. I seem to remember in last season that Gary said he buried the idol somewhere after he returned.

As for stealing it, I think Jeff has said during some speeches that "the only people who could possibly have the idol are Misty, Bruce, and Terry." So I would assume that you couldn't steal and then present the idol if you've never even been to Exile island. Although, that would be really bad if the next person sent to exile island is the same person who steals it from Terry. :D

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor

I disagree. I like knowing that he has it and wondering how he is going to keep everyone else from finding out. We got to see the shocker last time with Gary. This time I want to see the other side of it and watch as Terry tries to hide it frome everyone.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Since the idol will be reburied once it's used, I hope that at least one finding is kept secret to the audience. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was shown because it played a part later on and people find out he has it.

I wonder if you can transfer the idol--say one of Terry's allies is voted off, I'd like to know if he can give it to them to present.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks