What's new

Sumo Andromeda II Amp for sale..... (1 Viewer)

walt_

Auditioning
i really dont know how much its worth or any stats but im sure some of you do. so let the offers begin

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Forum rules state that you must include an asking price. Just a little reminder before the mods say it.
JP

walt_

Auditioning
to be honest with you i dont know anything about this amp so i dont know how much to ask for.......if a mod wants to delete then they can go head

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Relax,
Just trying to help you. Do a few internet searches for the past prices on the amp. Barring that, just throw out a price that you think is a little high and negotiate with people from there. This is surely better than getting the post deleted?
JP

walt_

Auditioning
im not getting hostile by any meNS, IM JUST RUNNING INTO A BRICK WALL WITHTHIS AMP, IVE DONE SEARCHS BUT IT SEEMS LIKE I CANT FIND ANYTHING. I DID FIND OUT THAT SUMO WENT OUT OF BUSINESS AWHILE AGO....sorry bout the caps

karl_burns

Stunt Coordinator
Well, these were made some time ago. And were great mucially, but maybe not for the home theater crowd as that industry was just forming. Since you're looking for offers, I'll pay $50 plus shipping as long as they're operational.
Thanks!
Karl

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
LOl... i'll offer $75+ship! if you google the model number... you'll be able to find a few places selling it.. it seemed to be a pretty stellar 2-channel pumping out 200watts.

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
The original Andromedia was made in the mid 1980's, the II late early 1990's, the III in mid 90's.

karl_burns

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Walt. Would you mind abiding by the rules and posting a price for us? It will end these riudiculous offers too. Just my $0.02. (no, that's not a lowball offer, unless it's accepted!)
Thanks!
Karl

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
lowball or not these amps weight 60lb or so, fully packed for secured shipping about 70lb. that's expensive shipping! please come up with a price.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Walt,

Welcome to the forum, but will you, please, post an asking price for this item now?
Thanks.[/i]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks