What's new

Stargirl (DC Universe/The CW) (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
My speculation is...
Ultra-Humanite will gain the upper hand, but will end up getting the snot beat out of him by a revived Solomon Grundy.

Something I've kept meaning to mention...someone in the production team must've really like the Nathaniel Dusk comic. Too many episodes this season have shown a Nathaniel Dusk movie playing at the Blue Valley movie house. It's probably Geoff Johns, as he used Dusk in his Doomsday Clock comic.

That speculation sounds like a good idea. I wouldn't be surprised.

I remember mentioning something about the Nathaniel Dusk movies on FB. I have noticed a few of those. I have not always noticed what the movie playing is, though. There may have been some other nice easter eggs in earlier seasons.

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
WOW, Shocking twist.
Also a CONGO BILL reference.

1669880236919.png

Also CONGO BILL had a movie serial.

1669880320316.png

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
The series finale was great. A number of unexpected things happened and others I was looking forward to seeing did happen.

I liked the 10 years after scene, which gave us a glimpse into what we might have seen in subsequent seasons.

I do have a question related to the earlier episodes:
I believe that what we were seeing was The Dragon King inside the Ultra-Humanite ape body monitoring in those early episodes. That now makes sense. What the puzzle he was making?

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
Base on this image, it looks like Mr. Bones. Maybe DK/UH was upset that Mr. Bones got involved.
Seems we will never know for sure.

1670483830977.png

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Interview with Geoff Johns about planning for a proper series finale, and more. The URL may give some stuff away so it is hidden.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
It's great to finally have a series that comes to a satisfying conclusion, uplifting and hopeful.

I'm still eager to see what Brec Bassinger's contribution will be to Titans S4B.

Polbroth

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Taylor
So sad this is over, but between Covid, the CW management shifts, and that dicey 2nd season, it was doomed.

The only CW show I've ever watched for more than an episode or two, it was such an obvious winner from the 1st season promos to the finale of that initial year - just superb television.

Nothing gold can stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks