What's new

Splinter Cell help needed (1 Viewer)

Ken Ingram

Stunt Coordinator
Im a newbie to splinter cell ,Im using the demo disc from the xbox magazine.Im in a courtyard at the police station I believe and Im looking for stairs that go up to a ladder that I need to jump up to get too.In the courtyard there is 3 benches a gate a wall that has a star on it, stairs that lead down to a door, but where is the stairs that go up to the ladder?????????

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
If you're playing the demo of Splinter Cell, you have to go DOWN the stairs to your left (from where you start), and into the police station...

Unless this is some other version of the demo I don't know about...

Ken Ingram

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, I wondering if I was going Blind.
So It just starts at a different area in that level?

Dan B

Screenwriter
There's no way to get out of the courtyard except to go down the stairs & through the door. Actually, there is a way...but you're not meant to get out of there.

I'm going to take a look again at the demo & see what you're talking about. Besides, that demo disc has the Halo 2 trailer which is worth taking another look at.

One minute...

Dan B

Screenwriter
OK, I just checked and I don't see a ladder. Where do you see the ladder? I assume it's on an upper level somewhere, right?

Ken Ingram

Stunt Coordinator
Ok , I went down the stairs and into the police station and beat that level.No Ladder,Its not in the demo version. The demo version takes place after the ladder,Burning building etc.I found this out after looking for the ladder for three days. Thanks to Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks