What's new

Speculation for Warner Bros. 85th Anniversary Celebration (1 Viewer)

BethHarrison

Second Unit
Real Name
Bethany Harrison
Errol Flynn Westerns and Warner Western Classics!!!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
Brilliant!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
all of this sounds good! nice to see a Dirty Harry set too, I never picked them up, and "How The West Was Won" UCE, hopefully in that western set.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
No mention of the supposed "Abbott & Costello" set? Nothing about all the great mystery series they were supposed to be looking into? I for one don't see this announcement as all that great.

Gary "hope this announcement is only partial" O.

BethHarrison

Second Unit
Real Name
Bethany Harrison

It was only meant to be a preview.

Not too shabby if you ask me!

As for Raintree County - it has been mentioned plenty of times that quite a significant restoration needs to be carried out.

BethHarrison

Second Unit
Real Name
Bethany Harrison

Maybe we have four more Film Noir volumes released in the first quarter - wow - jackpot! :laugh: (joking)

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell

I know this is only a preview of what's in store for us. Raintree is slated to be released this year so I was hoping that I might have got a date with this announcement. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Excited about Kismet and Broadway Melody of 1936, expected new word on status of Jean Harlow, wanted Wheeler & Woolsey and Hildegarde Withers, needed date with Torchy Blane.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
HOW THE WEST WAS WON in HD!!!!!! (Hopefully smileboxed)
I am very excited about Natalie Wood apparent boxset including SPLENDOR IN THE GRASS SE, GYPSY SE, and INSIDE DAISY CLOVER.

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
“A Christmas Story Ultimate Collector’s Edition”

Really? :confused: I thought the existing SE was pretty decent so I'm kind of (but not really) surprised they're triple-dipping on this one--it's not really one of those movies that one watches and wonders, "How did they do that???" The retrospective and commentary on the 2-disc SE answered pretty much everything I ever wanted to know about the behind-the-scenes goings-on and I now know how they made the kid's tongue stick to the flagpole so what other mysteries could a UCE possibly solve? It will be interesting to see what bells and whistles they add to make it a UCE. All I'm saying is it better be housed in a package marked "Fragile" and have some kind of major award included... ;)

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
Brian...I was wondering the same thing. Not sure we really need another release of A Christmas Story, but I'm sure die hards disagree with us.

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks